Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:46:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: De Principatu Transpodoniae - 5 Leagues from the Borderlands and Silver Bayonet  (Read 15495 times)

Offline Bloggard

• Scatterbrained Genius
sleeping on the floor will be character building for them  :D

some great figures in that Westwind range.

Offline Cordvane

• Bookworm
sleeping on the floor will be character building for them  :D

some great figures in that Westwind range.
Thanks, in the same way my 3d printer thought I need some character-building and died on me... Had to replace him and now things are running again :

Remains of Greek culture can be found all along the Black Sea coast, including in Transpodonia. The Temple of Poseidon near Apasat is particularly well preserved. In future centuries it will become a tourist hotspot, but for now it is shunned by everyone.
Everyone but some very superstitious sailors who grasp for every kind of supernatural protection.

Offline Tom Dulski

• Mad Scientist
  • BOOKWORM
Damn that temple looks great

Offline Bloggard

• Scatterbrained Genius
great print.

not good news on the printer front. So I take it reliability isn't exactly at the forefront of their virtues ... just when I'm thinking of getting in to it ...

Offline Cordvane

• Bookworm
Damn that temple looks great
Thanks, still undecided how to paint it. But I think I will try to paint it white with some red details.

great print.

not good news on the printer front. So I take it reliability isn't exactly at the forefront of their virtues ... just when I'm thinking of getting in to it ...
Well the old printer was an old and extremely modified Ender 3 I got from second hand so it was only a matter of time till it ended it's Frankenstein-existance. Me trying to install a new extruder probably didn't help.  :?
As far as I can tell the new generation of FDM printers are much more beginner-friendly. Got myself the Anycubic Kobra 2, it was as simple as screwing it together in 15mins and switching it on. It prints well to 0.12mm, enough for my terrain demands. May try to print something in 0.08 but haven't found the time yet.

Offline Bloggard

• Scatterbrained Genius
ah, right !

Offline Cordvane

• Bookworm
I really should start painting the heroes to start playing, but I keep accumulating baddies. Baddies with rabies...or even worse...

Offline Cordvane

• Bookworm
Finally got around in assembling the Heroes: From left to right:
Georgios - an Arnaut (Feral), Mircea - a noble, Abdallah - Mystic and Brother Konstantin - Zealot

They are supported by two loyal servants of Mircea: Karim and Volodymir

Offline Chairface

• Scatterbrained Genius
There is a ton of potential here. Looking forward to seeing what you do with them

Offline Nightpaw

• Librarian
Nice minis, hope they'll see some paint soon. :)

Offline Cordvane

• Bookworm
Nice minis, hope they'll see some paint soon. :)

Thanks, at least I was able to base them. Painting should start once I finished my Imperial Fists for an Event in 20 days.

There is a ton of potential here. Looking forward to seeing what you do with them

Thanks, I hope I won't lead them into serious trouble.

Offline Cordvane

• Bookworm
The Heroes and Zombie-Dogs are finally primed (streak of bad weather) and I also found some time to print some ruins. These will hopefully feature in my first round for the campaign... Maybe even this year.  ::)

Offline MaleGriffin

• Mastermind
  • Don't bother running.... You'll just die tired....
Fantastic work! I also love the figures!
Hoc quoque transibit
Sanguinem sistit semper

Offline Bloggard

• Scatterbrained Genius
great stuff.

Offline Tom Dulski

• Mad Scientist
  • BOOKWORM

those ruins look great