Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:35:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Exterminate Santa!!!  (Read 1595 times)

Offline Harry Faversham

• Galactic Brain
Exterminate Santa!!!
« on: December 10, 2022, 02:35:16 PM »
Some say Father Christmas isn't real... and they'd be wrong!
Doubters scoff, how can he go around the world, in one night delivering prezzies to everyone, that's proper daft?
Us that play with toy sowjers know different... good news is, Santa's a Time Lord (kind of makes sense if you fink about it!!!). Bad news is, Davros and his demented Pepperpots, kind of hate Time Lords with a vengeance, and have located Santa's Secret Grotto. Davros has legged it there with his elite Imperial Guard Daleks, intent with much malice aforethought to deny the Human Race Crimbo, forever!
Being a Time Lord means Santa's no mug. He has, with the help of the Doctor captured and genetically modified his own Pepperpots, and turned them into Santa's little helpers. Crimbo 2022 is in the balance for the children of planet Earth.
Both sides have transmiatted to Santa's Grotto, goodies to find and rescue Santa. The baddies to find and exterminate him! In order to locate Santa each side must glean, and transport 8 Parsac Crystals to their respective spaceships. When analysed the Crystals will reveal Santa's hiding place  The Crystal are grouped around the Igloo.
Can Santa and the Doctor triumph over Dastardly Davros and save Crimbo???!!!
"Wot did you do in the war Grandad?"

"I was with Harry... At The Bridge!"

Offline DivisMal

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Ghazkull‘s Favorite Brainboy
Re: Exterminate Santa!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2022, 02:51:42 PM »
Brillant! I love the Doctor at Christmas!

Offline Storm Wolf

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2022, 04:48:31 PM »
Excellent  :-*

Do St. Nicks Daleks blurt out "Exterminate - Ho-Ho-Ho!"  lol

Love it

Glen
Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may truly judge what is sane.

Offline TripleBackflip

• Bookworm
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2022, 08:04:25 PM »
Are they the Corgi Daleks?

Offline Seal

• Librarian
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2022, 06:08:40 AM »
Super cool! 😃

Offline Harry Faversham

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2022, 04:43:07 PM »
Are they the Corgi Daleks?

Yep, Corgi, nice models actually. Davros is a Corgi too, with a bit of fettling done on his melon!

:)

Offline TripleBackflip

• Bookworm
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2022, 06:12:30 PM »
Aww, I had one when I was young but my stupid child self broke it, I'm very lucky that my parents brought another but I was always dying for that 3 Dalek set, 30 pounds seemed liks such a big deal when I was a child.

Offline aircav

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
    • the aircav saga
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2022, 06:51:57 PM »
 Cracking stuff Steve  8) 8)

Offline Harry Faversham

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2022, 08:25:23 AM »
Thanks for the kind words chaps.
Thing is, back in the day, you could pick Corgi Daleks up at toy fairs, a couple of quid each. These days the same toys go for a King's ransom on fleabay!

8)

Offline Harry Faversham

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2023, 04:31:24 PM »
Both sides deploy their 'Flyers' to rapidly begin the search and collection of the required Parsec Crystals. Davros' black Daleks drawing first blood!

Santa's red Dalek pilot's no slouch either.

Both sides begin to explore the buildings, searching for more Crystals...

Sometimes though, the electronic 'swish' of an opening door, brings a very unwelcome surprise!

Davros' black Daleks are top notch exterminators, the Cyberman finding this out, instantly!

Another door reveals a Bonker from Planet Bonk! The Bonker blasts the Dalek, who shrugs off the Bonker's puny raygun. discretion being the better part of... the Bonker sprints out of the door, into the snow.

Straight into a blast from Santa's red Dalek!

Davros' lads discover and activate a massive, and deadly Gun Dalek. The behemoth trundles out and opens fire, with a resounding 'dead man's click'! Taking full advantage, one of Santa's white Daleks, combined blaster volleys exterminate it!

Santa's lads discover a U.N.I.T. bazooka man, who joins in the fight...

Battle is now joined with great gusto, as each side endeavors to harvest the required amount of Parsec Crystals.

Santa's good guys triumph, gleaning the required amount of Crystals, and revealing Santa's grotto!

Bad news is, the grotto's right in Davros' back yard!

Squawking with glee, Davros and his vile minions leg it toward Santa!

Santa's bodyguards race to the rescue, too late the baddies are closing in!

A sound that brings hope to the Universe's downtrodden echos across the snowey plain.

Santa needs a Doctor!!!

The sudden appearance of their oldest, and most hated enemy, stuns Davros and his Imperial Guard Daleks into immobility! One of Santa's little helpers trundles up and covers the Doctor and Santa, as they leap into the TARDIS.

The Doctor reunites Santa with his sleigh's Parsac Crystals. The U.N.I.T. Bazooka Man makes...
the ultimate sacrifice in saving Crimbo!

Davros and his minions are powerless as the doctor transmats Santa and his Parsec crystals back to Earth!

CRIMBO IS SAVED!

:)  ;)  :)