Forum > Call of Cthulhu

Recommendations for Deep Ones

(1/6) > >>

Bullshott:
Ok LAF hive mind, I'm looking for recommendations for deep ones. Must be available from UK suppliers.

Sterling Moose:
Crooked Dice, North Star for Deep Ones.  Crooked Dice, Eureka UK for Hybrids.
Plus a whole bunch of .stls and commercail 3D printers if you are after resin.

aircav:
Modiphius do some fantastic ones.
CP models do some as well

Bullshott:
Thanks for the suggestions chaps.

For Deep Ones I think North Star's Horror range offers the closes to the ones describes in Lovecraft's Shadow Over Innsmouth. However, Bob Murch's Cricible Crush range (available through North Star) are lovely sculpts and includes some armed with AK47 rifles (very tempting as I was looking at incorporating Deep Ones in my Zona Alfa games).

For Hybrids, I've had in mind the Eureka sculpts for some time (useful as they are more human shaped than some offerings and include figures with rifles). Unfortunately these aren't on Eureka's website anymore. I'll have to chat with them about this at Salute.

The other option I was considering was Doctor Who Sea Devils. However with the Harlequin range long OOP and Warlord no longer listing their Doctor Who range this looks like a non-starter.

Hobgoblin:
There are some Reaper Bones ones:

They're quite chunky (they fit on 30mm round bases, from memory, but probably not any smaller). But they're quite nice.

You can also go a bit wilder with Reaper fishmen:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version