Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:49:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1691073
  • Total Topics: 118370
  • Online Today: 823
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Online comic  (Read 3009 times)

Offline Hammers

• Amateur papiermachiéer
  • Supporting Adventurer
  • Elder God
  • Workbench and Pulp Moderator
Online comic
« on: October 29, 2009, 02:50:59 PM »
..could be posted on Old West to. Not bad, I think.

http://www.zudacomics.com/high_moon

Offline d phipps

• Galactic Brain
  • Pulp Alley
    • Pulp Alley
Re: Online comic
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 04:10:45 PM »
Excellent! Thanks for sharing the link!  :)

Offline Froggy the Great

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • ...let slip the frogs of war.
    • My deviantArt gallery of painted figures
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 04:24:17 PM »
Yes, very good.  I wish there were a way to get update notifications by RSS.
You, sir, are not allowed to attempt a takeover of the solar system until your octopus sobers up.

Offline Wirelizard

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Needs More Zeppelin!
    • The Warbard
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2009, 12:03:03 AM »
Great comic, pity the Flash-based reading system is so clumsy... having to zoom in on every page to actually read the text gets irritating very quickly.

Offline Argonor

• Elder God
  • Attic Attack: Mead and Dice!
    • Argonor's Wargames
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2009, 10:59:36 AM »
Read through it yesterday... Art's fine, but I don't really get the storyline... maybe it's just me....
Ask at the LAF, and answer shall thy be given!

Cultist #84

Offline Hammers

• Amateur papiermachiéer
  • Supporting Adventurer
  • Elder God
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2009, 11:13:14 AM »
Read through it yesterday... Art's fine, but I don't really get the storyline... maybe it's just me....

Hey, welcome back! How's life treating you? :)

Offline Lowtardog

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2009, 11:51:57 AM »
I agree jumps about a bit and the story is very similar as one in Fist full of dead guys novel

Offline Argonor

• Elder God
  • Attic Attack: Mead and Dice!
    • Argonor's Wargames
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2009, 12:45:46 PM »
Hey, welcome back! How's life treating you? :)

Hi, I'm not really back, just popping by..... Life is a many-headed monster, some ar smiling, some are frowning.

We still haven't found a house that we can both afford and at the same time has space/rooms enough. We are going to look at a possibility this coming weekend. I'm worried a lot about borrowing that much money, i.e. what happens if I or my wife (we actually got married 14 days ago) lose the job, and so....

My current job is not very interesting, but it's hard to find another one in current finacial climate.

My kids are doing well in school/kindergarden, but especially the eldest (about 6½) is very difficult to handle at home (will not sleep, will not get up in the morning, will not tidy up after herself, will not come to the meals, etc...).

I have no time/energy for hobbying, nor for physical activity, and I find it hard to sleep at night. I'm taking an anti-depressive drug that should help falling asleep, but it does not work as well as on previous occations, so I'm really tired all the time.

Enough ranting, life is probably as for many others; lots of worrying, small glimpses of joy here and there, and too much time spent on a job just to earn a living.

Offline Hammers

• Amateur papiermachiéer
  • Supporting Adventurer
  • Elder God
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2009, 01:24:10 PM »
Hi, I'm not really back, just popping by..... Life is a many-headed monster, some ar smiling, some are frowning.

We still haven't found a house that we can both afford and at the same time has space/rooms enough. We are going to look at a possibility this coming weekend. I'm worried a lot about borrowing that much money, i.e. what happens if I or my wife (we actually got married 14 days ago) lose the job, and so....

My current job is not very interesting, but it's hard to find another one in current finacial climate.

My kids are doing well in school/kindergarden, but especially the eldest (about 6½) is very difficult to handle at home (will not sleep, will not get up in the morning, will not tidy up after herself, will not come to the meals, etc...).

I have no time/energy for hobbying, nor for physical activity, and I find it hard to sleep at night. I'm taking an anti-depressive drug that should help falling asleep, but it does not work as well as on previous occations, so I'm really tired all the time.

Enough ranting, life is probably as for many others; lots of worrying, small glimpses of joy here and there, and too much time spent on a job just to earn a living.

Oooh. Sorry you are feeling down. But congratulations on your marriage! Don't lose your perspective mate. You have a wife, kids, a job. Hobbying can certainly wait.