Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:41:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Escape from Projekt Riese: Fight the zombie hordes in a secret Nazi base.  (Read 1567 times)

Offline Earthdogs

• Bookworm
Escape from Projekt Riese is coming to Kickstarter. Get a preview of what you get here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/legionsofsteel/escape-from-projekt-riese?ref=9c2kq8&token=604096af
« Last Edit: June 14, 2023, 02:10:09 PM by Earthdogs »

Offline Inkpaduta

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Mastermind
Looks like a very small board.

Offline Earthdogs

• Bookworm
Looks like a very small board.
Oh it is, 8x10 but there are around 50 of them. Each mission plays out on one sheet and once you finish the mission you will be directed to the next mission but as a choose your own adventure style narrative campaign.

Offline robh

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Spanish offworld colonies

Good to see this one coming around. The Stalingrad Z system is great fun to play. Very tactical considering the book boards are so small, really clever design.

Is the current version of the conventional tabletop rules going to stay "as is" or will it be further developed?

Offline Earthdogs

• Bookworm
Good to see this one coming around. The Stalingrad Z system is great fun to play. Very tactical considering the book boards are so small, really clever design.

Is the current version of the conventional tabletop rules going to stay "as is" or will it be further developed?
Hey Rob,
Thanks very much. Regarding the tabletop rules, plans are to further that design and have a printed release sometime next year. If you have had a chance to read or play them, any input would be appreciated. - Cheers, Marco

Offline Hitman

• Scatterbrained Genius
Were you guys at Hotlead in Stratford a year ago? If so I believe I was one of the playtesters. The game was a blast!! Good luck with the kickstarter.
Regards
Hitman
😎
Victory is guaranteed to the last man standing, but always remember those whom you stepped on to get there!!

Offline Earthdogs

• Bookworm
Were you guys at Hotlead in Stratford a year ago? If so I believe I was one of the playtesters. The game was a blast!! Good luck with the kickstarter.
Regards
Hitman
😎
Yes, that was us. Thank you very much.