Forum > Other Adventures

Chibi

(1/5) > >>

Rommel:
What i would like to play is a miniature game, skirmish style, solo with chibi style miniatures with cute/chibi style terrain. So are there fantasy games that could be used ? Of course finding the miniatures is another issue. I love the clanker miniatures from Flytrap, but can’t get hold on them. I have the impression that the companies think that everyone has a 3D printer? Also finding a compary who prints them in the Eurozone!

Rommel:
That’s the kind of terrain i like.

zemjw:
Not sure if the style appeals to you, but Reaper has a range it considers Chibi - https://www.reapermini.com/search/Chibi

Amazon has some, but a lot of the faces are blurred and pixelated, including baby Yoda  o_o

I'm sure there was a chibi dungeon game released a few years ago, but I don't see anything from an Amazon search

voltan:

--- Quote from: zemjw on August 20, 2023, 07:43:40 PM ---I'm sure there was a chibi dungeon game released a few years ago, but I don't see anything from an Amazon search

--- End quote ---
Was it soda pop miniatures originally? A google search for it brings up ninja division and their super dungeon game. Seem to be  very expensive though.

Rommel:
Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version