Forum > Age of the Big Battalions

The Count's Gallery - Altefritzenburg C18th ImagiNation

(1/9) > >>

Count Belisarius:
Been lurking here for ages and  recently been selling bits and pieces so thought it was about time I  posted some pics here. Among many, my main project over the last 12 years has been a gradually increasing force of 28mm ImagiNation troops for Alterfritzenburg and her enemies in Braunschweig and some of her 'Ottoman' type allies. It started as one battalion and few supporting troops but as grown a little since then.  This was it in 2020.

There are quite a few more added now...

And I'm not adverse to adding the odd 'real' unit like these Irish:

I'll post more in the coming months as I'm in the process of trying to 'finish' the project for a big game in 2025....

However, after quite a lull in the old painting mojo I've finally finished some bits that have been sat half done for months...

Then three Midlam Miniatures figures I've added to my Ottoman themed force...

And finally the Sultan himself. A self styled Imam, his bodyguards, and the sacred camel.... Best not ask...

And now Lord Peeler of Aytonia. Currently touring the lands of friends and enemies of past conflicts. Accompanied by his favoured staff who provide him with essential supplies to get through the day. Not all staff last the day

Figures are Minden, Foundry, and RSM. The Aytonian flag bears a striking resemblance to the flag of Georgia but looked a little plain so I went with the flag of the Georgian Ministry of Defence...

Cheers

A

oldskoolrebel:
Lovely work! It's an amazing effort to have collected, and painted such a beautiful force over the last twelve years!

Count Belisarius:

--- Quote from: oldskoolrebel on October 24, 2023, 08:52:03 AM ---Lovely work! It's an amazing effort to have collected, and painted such a beautiful force over the last twelve years!

--- End quote ---

I really need to do a big parade at some point. Just realised since that pic I've added another ten battalions and 5 units of cavalry!!!

MaleGriffin:
Fantastic work! Masterful brushwork!

fred:
Great looking figures - really like your command groups.

Definitely time for a parade with shots of all the troops!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version