Forum > Weird Wars

Last War/Doggerland [squads and personalities P.2]

(1/5) > >>

area23:
A couple of weeks ago I got obsessed by the alt. WW1 setting of Last War (Forbidden Psalm). It neatly fits in an old idea of mine of post war freikorps in central asia meets Call of Chtulhu which I started already over a decade ago(!): Freikorps Rorschach

I've been digging up my old Interwar miniatures to compose small rival bands of trench raiders and some monsters and apparitions to populate the endless trenches of an eternal war.

edit: modified image size

An old conversion of a Blood Bowl starplayer with a Renegade miniatures' head and gun.

I started painting these at least ten years ago. Maybe I'll finish them this time!

Daeothar:
That's pretty cool  8)

I'm very curious to see where you'll be taking these!

Where are the German minis from? For some reason I see a pressing need to paint a bunch of these in my near future...  :D

area23:
The miniatures are Renegade, unfortunately out of production since quite a while already.

Daeothar:
Shame; I like them. They seem proportionally compatible to Artizan, which I also like a lot...

area23:

--- Quote from: Daeothar on January 30, 2024, 12:42:08 PM ---Shame; I like them. They seem proportionally compatible to Artizan, which I also like a lot...

--- End quote ---
They're a little bit bigger. Tall as Copplestone but more hefty. These are Kevin Adams' the early war range are by Mike Owen from Artizan. Owen also did  many of the Brigade Games great war and interwar ranges, which are more slight but being by the same sculptor compatible enough.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version