Forum > Weird Wars

Weird War II conversions and kitbashes in 1/35 (Von Krupt warped by Elder Gods)

(1/10) > >>

white knight:
Moving home and having a baby has lead to an unvoluntary 2 year break from the hobby in any active capacity.

I have started to kitbash and convert some more figures for my 1/35 scale project though, and to motivate myself to keep finding the time, I will start a thread for them here.

I will start with some I did pre-move/baby and didn't post here and then move on to the new ones.

First ones are the obvious go to for anyone converting WWWII models: German zombies!

These are done using plastic 1/35 wehrmacht figures and the old GW zombie kit. You know the one, the one with oversized heads, hands and pretty much everything. Not very good for 28mm, but wonderful for converting 1/35 scale zombies.

After the initial kitbashing of the plastic parts:

And then with some greenstuff to fill the gaps and add some more wear and tear:

And a fifth one I did a bit later using a different plastic kit:

And an officer using a second hand resin body that had some wonky casting (possible recast) and a Mauser Earth head.

Orctrader:
I like it.   :)

robh:
They are great.

Freddy:
Nice find about the old goofy zombie kit! Having some 1/35 projects myself, I will follow this thread with great interest.

white knight:
Thanks. I can't take credit for that revelation. Redzed did it years ago and there's at least one more member on here who did it as well. I should also point out that even at this scale, the hands in the zombie set are still grossly oversized...  o_o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version