Forum > Colonial Adventures

28 mm Polynesians?

(1/2) > >>

FifteensAway:

Looking to match Pulp Figures Volcano Queen as above in size and styling - to the degree possible.

Not really sold on the Melanesians in the range.  Nice figure but not fitting my thoughts.

Thanks!

Plynkes:
There are a few ranges of Maoris about: Empress Miniatures, Eureka and Wargames Atlantic come to mind. Eureka do some Hawaiians, too. Unfortunately I'm not too sure about how they all might line up style and size-wise, and a lot of the Maoris have guns, which you might not want.

Of course Pulp does make some rank-and-file troops designed to go with that set you indicated who would certainly be compatible, but they are clearly Melanesian, rather than Polynesian. Whether that would be a problem is up to you.

FifteensAway:
Thanks, Plynkes, will check those out.  Looks like you may have posted as I was editing about the Melanesians.

FifteensAway:
Looks like Eureka will fit the bill pretty well - I have a figure I now know is from them (used) and work well with Pulp.  I also think the Denisovans will work for me.  Just have to decide to 'jump' on an order.

carlos marighela:
The Eureka Maori and Hawaiians are pre-contact so no firearms. They should match fairly well with the Empress figures, not all of which have guns IIRC.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version