Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:27:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: (SALE) Painted Cruel Seas Soviets,28mm Malaya figs, GW Epic Eldar PRICES REDUCED  (Read 846 times)

Offline SJWi

• Mastermind
I'm continuing my plan to re-home parts of my collections that haven't seen the tabletop for many years.

First up is my collection of Cruel Seas Soviets. This was a Warlord Soviet fleet box comprising.
1 x Fugas-class Minesweeper
2 x Bronekaters PR1125
4 x G-5 MTBs
4 x D-3 MTBs

In addition there are all the data cards, flags ( which I didn't use), torpedo markers and explosion markers.  All the models are nicely painted and matt varnished. Just ready to take on the might of the Kriegsmarine.

Was £100 now £85 including P&P to a UK destination

I also have an unopened and still shrink-wrapped "S-Boat flotilla" boxed set comprising 3 x S-100 class and 3 x S-38 class plus data cards, flag sheet and wakes. £13 including P&P to a UK destination SOLD

Next up is my collection of 46 28mm "Malaya" figures. These are by Britannia Miniatures and represent British, Gurkha  and some Iban trackers plus Malay police and of course some Communist insurgents.  If you want more you can still buy the figures from Grubby Tanks.  The figures are nicely painted, based on textured, flocked and magnabased 2p coins and matt varnished. Was £120, I'm now looking for £100 including P&P to a UK destination . Relisted as potential buyer has pulled out.

Finally for the moment is my collection of GW "Epic Eldar". These date from the late 1990s/early 2000s and aren't the latest incarnation of the models, but are very collectible, and still available on E-Bay.  For the GW cognoscenti there are;

14 x Wave Serpent troop carriers
9 x Falcon tanks
3 x Fire Prisms
2 x Wave Spinners
1 x "command" Falcon
3 x Heavy grav tanks
3 x large walkers/Titans
4 x small walkers
6 x heavy weapon platforms
4 Jet bikes
1 x "Portal"

I'm also throwing in an unpainted sprue of plastic infantry/jetbikes.

All the vehicles are nicely painted, based in textured/flocked bases and matt varnished. Was £200,  I'm now looking for £180 including P&P to a UK destination  which seems a pretty good price looking at E-Bay prices. 

I'm happy to ship outside the UK but would need to re-adjust my pricing to take account of extra P&P and insurance.

Any questions please PM me.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2024, 05:35:47 AM by SJWi »

Offline Mad Lord Snapcase

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
  • Snapcase Hall, Much-Piddling, Devon
    • The Life and Times of Mad Lord Snapcase
PM sent for "S-Boat flotilla" boxed set comprising 3 x S-100 class and 3 x S-38 class plus data cards, flag sheet and wakes. £13 including P&P to a UK destination.

Offline SJWi

• Mastermind
PM answered.

Offline Mad Lord Snapcase

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
  • Snapcase Hall, Much-Piddling, Devon
    • The Life and Times of Mad Lord Snapcase
PM sent for "S-Boat flotilla" boxed set comprising 3 x S-100 class and 3 x S-38 class plus data cards, flag sheet and wakes. £13 including P&P to a UK destination.

Arrived safe and sound, many thanks.

Offline SJWi

• Mastermind
Bump. Prices Reduced April 5th.

Offline SJWi

• Mastermind
Bump. Malayan Emergency figures available again as potential buyer has pulled out.

Offline Dave Knight

• Mad Scientist
    • Lead Warrior
What scale are the Malayan figures?

Offline SJWi

• Mastermind
28mm. They are still available from Britannia Miniatures/Grubby Tanks together with a few vehicles .