Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:45:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Hey  (Read 1241 times)

Offline fitterpete

• Mad Scientist
  • Maryland, U.S.A.
Hey
« on: January 18, 2010, 12:09:26 AM »
Just joined the forum and have to post or be deleted after 4 weeks.So ...Im into WWII,WWWII,Darkest Africa or Asia ,Ancients(WAB),WHFB,Near Future,Sci Fi,SYW,Napoleonics and a lot of other genres too.If it's got 28mm figs I'm usually interested.
Thanks Pete
Well after looking at some of the other intros I guess I'll get into some more details.I belong to a small gaming group(about 15 right now) and we have our own "clubhouse" that we rent here in MD.We play on most weekends and some during the week.Mostly WHFB,WAB,Mordheim,Bloodbowl, and board games.
I own and have painted(all in 28mm) the following
Ancients for WAB from 2500 to 10000 pts
Vikings,Barbarians,Romans,Greeks,Samurai, and a lot of Middle Ages I can use for Armies of Chivalry
WHFB
Empire 20,000 pts or so
Brettonians around 5000pts
Orcs 3000pts
Seven Years War
Prussians,Russians,Austrians,British,and French.Somewhere around 2500 Front Rank and Foundry  figures.
Napoleonics
French,Austrians,Poles,Dutch-Belgium,Spianish and Nassau.All told some 2500 painted Front Rank figures.Still have to paint about 1200 Russians,Prussians,Bavarians and British.
WWII
About 600 Germans mostly BTD,Crusader and Artizan.250 US,250 British,100 French.Adn about 150 different AFV mostly Corgi,Tamiya,Bandai and various stuff I have picked up.Just getting into SOTR weird war but have a lot of it painted already.
Oh almost forgot about 400 Darkest Africa Foundry and Copllestone figs.
Stuff I'm working on  Copplestone Near Future and Foundry SWAT to do some sort of near future army, and a bunch of Kitech and Academy AFVs.
More WWII Renegade and Artizan Germans and Brits.I have a 190 man Vostroyan IG army for 40k to paint.And I just ordered some Quar from zombiesmith.
That's all I think.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 02:00:48 AM by fitterpete »

Offline Hauptgefreiter

• Mastermind
Re: Hey
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 12:24:48 AM »
Welcome Pete!
You'll find here a lot of good 28mm stuff you mentioned  :)
per aspera ad astra

Offline Bako

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Loopy as a clock-work orange.
    • Hitting Dirtside
Re: Hey
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2010, 05:11:12 AM »
I belong to a small gaming group(about 15 right now)

That's massive by my group's standards. ;)
Everything is better with lizardmen.