Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:25:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Looking for Four Renegade Late War German Figures...  (Read 2050 times)

Offline Darkoath

• Mastermind
Looking for Four Renegade Late War German Figures...
« on: January 28, 2010, 01:59:27 AM »
Well my Renegade Regiments Packs arrived from Renegade Miniatures.  After looking through the packs
I realized that I am actually missing four of the different poses.  One of the packs they gave me four of the
same pose of the Bergman gunner kneeling! >:(  Since I am a skirmish gamer I really want all different poses in my forces.  So if anyone has these four figures I would be willing to trade for other miniatures or purchase them from you.  Overall the miniatures arrived very quickly.  I ordered these about 3 weeks ago.  The castings are pretty good.  There are a couple with a little extra flash, but none of that extra blobs of metal behind the under cuts like I got with my Great War Miniatures.

I need the first figure from this pack ww1G106:

I need the first figure from this pack ww1G108

I need the first figure from this pack ww1G113:

I need the fourth figure from this pack ww1G114:

Hopefully someone here will have duplicates of these.  Each pack normally is supposed to have two of each miniature.  Overall I really like the Renegade miniatures.  Size and style wise they are a really great match with Scarab Miniatures! :-*

Thank you!

Darkoath

Offline Darkoath

• Mastermind
Re: Looking for Four Renegade Late War German Figures...
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 02:02:27 AM »
Hmmm for some reason the photographs are not showing unless you click on them?  I posted them properly using the insert image feature.  Perhaps one of the moderators can fix this?  Sorry...

Offline Darkoath

• Mastermind
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 02:04:54 AM »
I put this here instead of in the Bizarre of Obscurities forum since I actually also am giving a review of the Renegade miniatures and the regiments packs.

Darkoath

Offline Plynkes

• The Royal Bastard
  • Elder God
  • I killed Mufasa!
    • http://misterplynkes.blogspot.com/
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2010, 09:02:08 AM »
Sometimes websites block hotlinking because they don't want all their bandwidth spirited away in this fashion. But in this case I think it didn't work because the link you pasted is for the web page itself, not the picture. Can you see this?

If you can then hotlinking hasn't been blocked. To make your pics appear you need to change the extension on those addresses from ".htm" to ".jpg".
With Cat-Like Tread
Upon our prey we steal...

Offline Orctrader

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
    • Orctrader's Painted Figures
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2010, 09:06:00 AM »
Hmmm for some reason the photographs are not showing unless you click on them?  I posted them properly using the insert image feature.  Perhaps one of the moderators can fix this?  Sorry...

you'e linking to a web page, rather than an image.

Go to your "link" right click and choose "view image" and that will give you the path to the image - ending in .jpg