Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 05:38:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690465
  • Total Topics: 118332
  • Online Today: 732
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: ReaperMinisTV  (Read 9176 times)

Offline mtheurer

• Assistant
ReaperMinisTV
« on: February 04, 2010, 11:24:42 AM »
Hi all,

Just wanted to drop a line about ReaperMinisTV which you can see at www.youtube.com/ReaperMinisTV

There are 9 vids up now with more coming each month.  RMTV will showcase all things Reaper so if you're a fan please check it out.

Thanks,

Mark, RMTV

Offline Doomhippie

• Scatterbrained Genius
Re: ReaperMinisTV
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 04:22:43 PM »
Never heard of it before but it was nice to watch. Thx for sharing.
Roky Erickson flies my spaceship!

Offline DFlynSqrl

• Mastermind
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 08:55:21 PM »
Welcome to the LAF, Mark.

Offline Glitzer

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2010, 06:54:17 AM »
Good to know, will watch it now from time to time
Far less active than I used to...

Offline mtheurer

• Assistant
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2010, 11:03:44 PM »
Hello everyone,

There are two new episodes of ReaperMinisTV at http://www.youtube.com/ReaperMinisTV

In episode 12 we unbox the new Dungeon Horrors set, which contains a nice assortment of creatures to menace any party of adventurers, and also get deeper into explaining actions in Warlord.

In episode 13 we look at several new releases including the new batch of Legendary Encounters figs along with some new stuff from the Pathfinder and Warlord lines.  Also, there’s more discussion on actions in Warlord.

Upcoming in episode 14 (coming later in March) we’ll get into ranged combat in Warlord along with more reviews of new releases.

Thanks and hope you enjoy!

Mark, RMTV

Offline YPU

• Galactic Brain
  • In glorious 3D!
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2010, 11:03:48 PM »
I have been subscribed to it some time now and I am afraid that you are beginning to get in my wallet, darn you. Too bad shipping to the Netherlands is somewhat expansive. (I am spoiled by maelstrom games I guess)
3d designer, sculptor and printer, at your service!

3d files! (here)

Offline powerfrog99

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scientist
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2010, 12:48:33 PM »
I've just seen it the very first time, nice.
The dicussion of the new releases is brilliant. On the pictures when describing the Warlord game however the minis imho do not have the right paiting standard to motivate people to join.

cheers Thomas
These days it's Wargods and Warhammer Armies Project I am working on !

Check out my gallery here on LAF
http://leadadventureforum.com/index.php?action=gallery;su=user;u=2521

Offline mtheurer

• Assistant
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2010, 11:14:23 PM »
Hello everyone,

Two new episodes of ReaperMinisTV are up and available for viewing at www.youtube.com/ReaperMinisTV

In episode 014 we have a bunch of Dark Heaven Legends release to look at along with a new Warlord Release.  Then we get into learning how ranged combat works in Warlord.

In episode 015 we start off with a look at some new releases for the Reich of the Dead line, then get into new Chronoscope releases and finish up with a blast from the past.

We’ll get back into more reviews and learning to play Warlord in episode 016.  Thanks for watching and hope you enjoy!

Mark, RMTV

Offline mtheurer

• Assistant
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2010, 10:29:01 PM »
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to drop a line that two new episodes of ReaperMinisTV are ready for viewing at

http://www.youtube.com/reaperministv

In episode 016 there are a whole slew of new reviews including figs from the Pathfinder, Dark Heaven Legends, Warlord and Chronoscope lines of figures.

In episode 017 we start off with a continuation of looking at the Warlord rules for Ranged Combat and then get into reviews of new figures from the Chronoscope and Dark Heaven Legends lines of figures.

Hope you enjoy and be on the lookout for more episodes later in April.

Thanks,

Mark, RMTV

Offline mtheurer

• Assistant
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2010, 11:19:31 PM »
Hi everyone,

Two new episodes of ReaperMinisTV are available for viewing at http://www.youtube.com/reaperministv

Episode 018 has a ton of reviews of new Dark Heaven Legends releases and 019 is a bit of an experiment.  It’s shorter than regular episodes and has me showing off details of each miniature by hand instead of on the turntable.  Let me know which on you like better since I’m not sure myself.

Episode 020, coming in early May, will get us back into learning the rules for Warlord along with plenty of other reviews.

Thanks,

Mark, RMTV

Offline NurgleHH

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
  • Spacelord
    • Victory Decision Vietnam
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2010, 09:37:41 AM »
Hey Mark,

your advertisement is nice, but I think you should take more time for redesign your bad Website.

Greetings
Victory Decision Vietnam here: leadadventureforum.com/index.php?topic=43264.0

Victory Decision Spacelords here: leadadventureforum.com/index.php?topic=68939.0

My pictures: http://pictures.dirknet.de/

Offline mtheurer

• Assistant
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2010, 01:24:49 PM »
Hello Nurlge,

Thanks for the comments on the vids.  Do you mean the YourTube site or the Reaper site?  If it's the YouTube site then I really only have control over the main colors and not a lot else.  If it's the Reaper main site then you can contact them directly from there.  I don't have any control over their site.

thanks,

Mark

Hey Mark,

your advertisement is nice, but I think you should take more time for redesign your bad Website.

Greetings

Offline mtheurer

• Assistant
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2010, 01:25:13 PM »
Hello everyone,

Three new episodes of ReaperMinisTV are now available at http://www.youtube.com/ReaperMinisTV

In episode 020 we round out our look at shooting combat in Warlord and also review some new Warlord miniatures.

Episode 021 takes a look at lots of new miniature releases from the Pathfinder, Dark Heaven Legends and Chronoscope lines of miniatures from Reaper.

Episodes 022 features a preview of this year’s ReaperCon, a 4-day convention at Reaper’s headquarters in Denton.

Thanks for viewing and hope you like the latest episodes.

Mark, RMTV

Offline mtheurer

• Assistant
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2010, 11:20:10 PM »
Hi folks,

There are three new episodes of ReaperMinisTV ready for you to watch at http://www.youtube.com/ReaperMinisTV

Episode 023 is full of reviews of new figs from the Warlord, Chronoscope and Pathfinder lines.

In episode 024 we start off by unboxing (un-blistering, really, but they are darn big blisters) two new big miniatures and then take a quick look at a couple of new releases.

And then in episode 025 we take a look at the magic/spellcasting rules for Warlord.

Hope you enjoy and we’ll see you soon with more new episodes.

Thanks,

Mark, RMTV

Offline mtheurer

• Assistant
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2010, 11:41:22 AM »
Hello everyone,

There are three new episodes of ReaperMinisTV available (http://www.youtube.com/ReaperMinisTV) for viewing.

In episode 026 we take a look at a bunch of new Reaper releases from the Pathfinder, Warlord, Chronoscope and Dark Heaven Legends line of figures.

Episode 027 is a compilation of the shooting rules for Warlord that were previously spread across three different videos. Due to time constraints some bits from the original videos had to be cut out but if you want all of the basic shooting rules all in one place this is the episode for you.

In episode 028 we see what might be the cover of the upcoming Savage North expansion for Warlord, Reaper’s skirmish tabletop fantasy game. There are also reviews of several new releases from the Chronoscope, Dark Heaven Legends and Warlord lines of figures.

Hope you enjoy!

Mark, RMTV