Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 09:54:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: ReaperMinisTV  (Read 9179 times)

Offline mtheurer

• Assistant
Re: ReaperMinisTV
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2010, 11:26:21 PM »
Hello folks,

The first two episodes of ReaperMinisTV for July are up and available for viewing at http://www.youtube.com/ReaperMinisTV

In episode 029 we take a look at my Warlord army for GenCon that’s nearing completion.  It’s a Darkspawn army that’s made up of demons, devils and an eye tyrant (a beholder for you D&D fans out there).  We also take a look at some new releases from the Dark Heaven Legends line of figures.

Episode 030 is full of reviews from the Chronoscope, Pathfinder, and Dark Heaven Legends lines of figures.

Hope you enjoy!

Thanks,

Mark, RMTV

Offline YPU

• Galactic Brain
  • In glorious 3D!
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2010, 11:38:50 PM »
Hey mark, you hardly getting any feedback here, so I'll just say I find reaperminisTV quite fun to watch.
3d designer, sculptor and printer, at your service!

3d files! (here)

Offline Conquistador

• Galactic Brain
  • There are hostile eye watching us from the arroyos
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2010, 01:38:20 AM »
I find the (?) videos very informative even if most of the non-western non-Supers figures are outside my prioritized budget and/or interest.

Keep up the good work!

Gracias,

Glenn
Viva Alta California!  Las guerras de España,  Las guerras de las Américas,  Las guerras para la Libertad!

Offline Doomhippie

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2010, 11:48:44 PM »
I love Reaper TV. Nice to have a look at and some usuable comments about new minis.
Thx for sharing.
Roky Erickson flies my spaceship!

Offline mtheurer

• Assistant
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2010, 01:30:25 PM »
Thanks to all for the kind comments!

Mark, RMTV

Offline mtheurer

• Assistant
Two new episodes of ReaperMinisTV are available
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2010, 10:55:57 PM »
Hello folks,

Two new episodes of ReaperMinisTV are available for viewing at www.youtube.com/ReaperMinisTV

In episode 031 we take a look at the completed Demonic Lasher that’s become part of my Warlord army for GenCon and also see some Reaper figs that make up a nice chunk of my WFB Dark Elf army.  There are also some reviews of recent big blisterpacks that we get into.

In episode 032 we see some more big bliserpacks and also other reviews from the Chronoscope and Dark Heaven Legends line of figures from Reaper.

Hope you enjoy.

Mark, RMTV

Offline mtheurer

• Assistant
Two new episodes of ReaperMinisTV are available
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2010, 08:56:32 PM »
Hi all,

Two new episodes of ReaperMinisTV are available for viewing at http://www.youtube.com/ReaperMinisTV

In episode 037 we take a look at the new supplement for Warlord, Savage North.  It includes several new armies and all of the rules to play Warlord.

In episode 038 we get back to regular reviews and look at new releases from the Chronoscope and Dark Heaven Legends line of figures and also get to see the latest release from the Legion of Justice and Caeke along with a peek at the 2010 Warlord Tournament figure.

See you soon with more reviews.

Mark, RMTV
« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 10:49:24 PM by mtheurer »

Offline mtheurer

• Assistant
Four new episodes of ReaperMinisTV available
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2010, 10:49:46 PM »
Hello everyone,

We have four new episodes of ReaperMinisTV to start off October.  You can see all of them (plus any old episodes that you might have missed) at http://www.youtube.com/ReaperMinisTV

In 039 we take a look at new releases from the P65 line (Dire Crocodile, Pillar of Good and Pillar of Evil), the Pathfinder (Valeros version 2, Chammandy Drovenge, Pugwampis) line, and Dark Heaven Legends (Ardellen and Bregol Jagstone, both rangers).

For 040 we start off with a look at Dead Man's Chest (Dark Heaven Legends) then some preliminary info on a new Warlord army that I'm building (Razig) and then on to some new Chronoscope (Mega-Mutant, Stillwater, and Sandwoman) minis and finishing up with some new Warlord figs (Kaya the Reaper and a Barbarian Spearthrower).

In episode 041 we have a whole bunch of Warlord reviews (Erdolliel Saerwen, Kragmarr Guard, Rune Warrior, Konrad Graniteheart, Kashia, and Torg the Orc Tundra Stalker Sergeant) and some Dark Heaven Legends (Collin Coalshadow and an Exotic Idol) figs to look at.

And then in 042 we get an update on the new Razig army I'm building and then have some reviews of a few large minis (Fire Giant King and Deathspinner Spider).

Hope you enjoy!

Mark, RMTV

Offline mtheurer

• Assistant
Two new episodes of ReaperMinisTV now online
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2010, 10:35:40 PM »
Hello everyone,

The first two episodes of ReaperMinisTV for November are available for viewing at http://www.youtube.com/reaperministv

In episode 43 we get into a bunch of reviews from the P65 (Cyclops), Pathfinder (Skinsaw Man and Red Mantis Assassin), Dark Heaven Legends (Trick or Treat Mouslings, Men at Arms, and DHL Classics: Mummies) lines of figures.

And then in episode 044 we start off with a giveaway (one lucky viewer will get a sealed blister pack of the limited edition Zombie Mouslings) and then we reviews from the Dark Heaven Legends (Mousling Pirate, Savage Duelist, DHL Classics: Dark Elves, Good and Evil Female Knights, and Dorly Luckrock) and Chronoscope (British Colonial Riflemen II, Lady Tiger, and The Harpy) lines of figures.

Thanks for watching and be on the lookout in December because we’ll have a Christmas giveaway for another lucky subscriber.

Mark, ReaperMinisTV

Offline mtheurer

• Assistant
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2010, 12:49:27 PM »
Hello everyone,

We’re back with two more new videos for November that you can see at http://www.youtube.com/reaperministv

In episode 045 we take a look at some figures from the Chronoscope line (Zulu Warriors II, Smedley Cloverdash and Abraham Van Helsing), P-65 (Nathrae teh Dark Elf Cleric, Moor Hound and a Crystal Golem) and one from the Pathfinder line (Hookmaw Kreeg).

Then, in episode 046 we start off with an update of the Razig army that I'm building and painting.  Then we get into regular reviews with Warlord figures (Hania Ghostmane Warrior, a dwarven Ram Rider and a dark elf Darkshade Raider), Pathfinder figures (Queen Ileosa of Korvosa, Eando Kline and Shalely an Elf Ranger) before we finish up with a preview of a new Owlbear figure.

We have another giveaway coming up soon.  It will be an early-December giveaway for Christmas.  A random subscriber will win a $30 Reaper gift certificate so if you’re not a subscriber yet now’s the time to become one.

Thanks for watching.

Mark, RMTV

Offline mtheurer

• Assistant
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2010, 11:06:36 PM »
Hello everyone,

The first two episodes of ReaperMinisTV for December are now available for viewing at http://www.youtube.com/ReaperMinisTV

In episode 047 we start off with a Christmas giveaway and then get into reviews of new Chronoscope minis (Santa Claus, Chan Li Martial Arts Master, Terrel Zombie Survivor, Alien Overlord Boss) and Dark Heaven Legends (Dust Scorpions, Scourge Devil, Thanksgiving Mouslings, and Mousling Mage, Archer and Warrior).

In episode 048 we get going with a Razig Army Update and then get into reviews from Dark Heaven Legends (Mi-Sher Dervish Warrior, Tyree Spellsinger), Chronoscope (Boy Campers, Cleo Greene, Dirk Goodspeed), and Pathfinder (Eagle Knight of Andoren and Pactmaster of Katapesh) lines.

Thanks to everyone who watches ReaperMinisTV!

Mark, RMTV

Offline mtheurer

• Assistant
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2010, 01:54:03 PM »
Hello everyone,

Two new episodes of ReaperMinisTV have been posted over at www.youtube.com/reaperministv

In episode 049 we start off with a set of miniatures that really exemplifies the reason for the Christmas season, The Nativity.  We'll then see some new mouslings (Santa & Helper) and then get to Reeve the Pious, an Astral Reaver Monk, Stefan Von Kruger, a Mocking Beast, and a Goroloth Drone.  Merry Christmas, everyone!

Then in episode 050 (the last episode for 2010 but of course, we’ll be back in 2011 starting in January) we start off with new figures for the Warlord Icingstead army, a Yeti Warrior and a Barbarian Berserker.  Then we take a look at some Rift Blights, a Design-Your-Own-Miniature winner, Blackjack (a Pathfinder thief-type figure) and Despora Azinrae (an awesome Dark Elf from the Pathfinder line) and then we finish things off with two new Zombie Survivors.  Happy New Year, everyone!

Thanks for watching.

Mark, RMTV

Offline Christian

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • ... standing on the shoulders of giants.
    • INCLTVS REX - Late Antique wargames blog
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2010, 04:47:35 AM »
I have only just started watching this, and I think it's great to see exactly what you're getting inside the pack.

Mark: do you paint or play anything yourself? I'd be really interested to see some of your stuff if you do!

Thanks for the updates, looks like I have a fair bit of catching up to do.

Offline YPU

• Galactic Brain
  • In glorious 3D!
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2010, 09:38:20 AM »
christian, quite a few of the episodes show some of marks armies, including WIP on a undead pirate army and his cave men count as orks. army.

Offline mtheurer

• Assistant
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2011, 02:54:46 PM »
Hello Christian,

Thanks for the comments.

YPU beat me to the comment, but yes I paint and play quite a bit.  The white spraypainted figs that you see in episodes of RMTV are done by Reaper but the vids are done by me.  I am working on an undead pirate (Razig) army for Warlord and you'll see an update of that army in mid-late January.  I also have several other armies for Warlord.  If you check out the Gencon 2010 vids you'll see my(and several other) Warlord armies being played in the tournament.

Thanks,

Mark, RMTV

I have only just started watching this, and I think it's great to see exactly what you're getting inside the pack.

Mark: do you paint or play anything yourself? I'd be really interested to see some of your stuff if you do!

Thanks for the updates, looks like I have a fair bit of catching up to do.