Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 10:52:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Modular factory terrain?  (Read 9616 times)

Offline YPU

• Galactic Brain
  • In glorious 3D!
Re: Modular factory terrain?
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2010, 01:21:03 PM »
Thanks man, she usually goes to visit some store with her nephew when she visits and that is the one I think.

Your quick and dirty translation is really helpful, with all due respect you guys really need to cut down on letters in general, it saves ink.

To bad the other product I was looking for (FUDGE dice) are out of stock, but that’s life. I was planning on getting those from a german shop anyway.

3d designer, sculptor and printer, at your service!

3d files! (here)

Offline marko.oja

• Scientist
    • My Photobucket
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2010, 01:34:48 PM »
Thanks man, she usually goes to visit some store with her nephew when she visits and that is the one I think.

Your quick and dirty translation is really helpful, with all due respect you guys really need to cut down on letters in general, it saves ink.

To bad the other product I was looking for (FUDGE dice) are out of stock, but that’s life. I was planning on getting those from a german shop anyway.

Its either Fantasiapelit, Puolenkuun pelit or GW, not much choice around here. About the letters, I think the longest acceptable finnish word is (at the moment) lentokonesuihkuturbiinimoottoriapumekaanikkoaliupseerioppilas (google for translation  ;D)...

Fudge dice - the stockist they use is currently out of stock. However, they keep a grand total of one set in stock, so the (+) after the description could really mean just about anything... I could explain to you where that is on the shelves, but I guess it's easier to ask the current staff (I used to stock the shelves so I pretty much know where each and every product is, which is scary  o_o)

marko
Currently painting: Black Hat Three Musketeers range.

Offline YPU

• Galactic Brain
  • In glorious 3D!
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2010, 01:53:27 PM »
It’s funny how these things turn out on the internet.  Anyhow the store was not GW, it stocked rpg’s warhammer, boardgames comics and manga, last time she visited.

Part of the reason we/she always buys something is to be able to reply “where you get that?” Oh imported in from finland.

Also, you guys must play using extra large scrabble boards right?  ;D

Offline marko.oja

• Scientist
    • My Photobucket
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2010, 02:00:42 PM »
It’s funny how these things turn out on the internet.  Anyhow the store was not GW, it stocked rpg’s warhammer, boardgames comics and manga, last time she visited.
Also, you guys must play using extra large scrabble boards right?  ;D
Gotta be Fantasiapelit.

As a matter of fact - the letters give quite different amounts of points in the finnish version of scrabble, same board though :)

getting a bit off-topic I guess, better switch to PMs I think...

marko

Offline YPU

• Galactic Brain
  • In glorious 3D!
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2010, 11:04:09 AM »
For those who are still interested in this set, miniwargaming are curently using it in a big 40K table, it shows quite nicely how a few pieces from this set can work quite well when added to a building, and a quick revieuw of whats in the set as wel.

Offline Predatorpt

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • My Sci-Fi blog - Task Force Thor
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2010, 01:50:38 AM »
YPU, nice find. Now I just need to do some similar terrain...lol