Forum > Old West

Some Deadlands comparison pics

<< < (2/8) > >>

Lowtardog:
Those cleaners look good shame they arent on his site any more and I like the Hukster no2

Dewbakuk:
The codes for them. Might be worth enquiring?

Cleaners - GRW1538 Cleaners (5)
Huckster 2 - GRW1242 Huckster

Lowtardog:

--- Quote from: Dewbakuk on March 09, 2010, 12:47:42 PM ---The codes for them. Might be worth enquiring?

Cleaners - GRW1538 Cleaners (5)
Huckster 2 - GRW1242 Huckster

--- End quote ---
Cheers I found hukster 2 :D which is about the only one I want on their site atm so may wait.
I am looking at some of the Artizan figures at the moment such as the Pinkertons with a view to coverting the weapons and also the earps and doc for some vampiric gunslingers with a paint job (luckily they have tashes so dont need to worry about teeth ;) ;D
Just picked up a couple of novels to inspire me

For a few dead guys more and Skin Medicine, I need this for some inspiration ;) got my steam armed gunslinger now and a good proxie houngan fomr the Coppletsone wastland guys (also the zombie) Have my space cowboy who will be in anti zombie armour . Reaper Werewolf scout is on order who wil lead my other werewolves.

And painting up (finally) my foundry zombies. I also have some ACW conversions with heresy demon heads on them on  the go, not sure they work but both the figures and heads were lying around lol

Dewbakuk:
Most of my collection is Artizan cowboys. I let Svennn have my Pinkertons, probably going to buy them again though  ::)

Lowtardog:
I like the doc holiday but the others earps leave me a bit cold, I do however quite fancy the black scorpion preacher on his horse :D I was also going to keep an eye out for some of the old foudnry missouri raiders to zombify as - Border Raiders lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version