Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:55:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Raiders  (Read 2091 times)

Offline TheMightyFlip

• Mastermind
  • Smoggie!!
    • Flips Miniatures
Raiders
« on: March 15, 2010, 06:56:27 PM »
Ive been toying with the idea of creating a band of raider/slaver types and well over the weekend I finally got around to it.

First up is the boss, Huron the heavy handed. He relies on his imposing form, and personality to get the job done, and when that fails, he relies on his trusty axe and flame spewing claw.

Originally he was painted as part of a Slanneshi themed army, hence all the pink.

Next up is Drex, now this guy is cold and calculating, cept when his nose snorter is out of the white powder he craves. He carries an old law enforcement riot gun, able to switch between rubber rounds (when captives are wanted) and live (when they aint). From the look of his pants it looks like he stole them from a vault dweller...

Anna is a strange one, playful and sweet, except when angered, her colourful garb and belled ankles mean she is suited for a special role, that of a child catcher. (Not painted by me)

Rex is a pure savage, he likes nothing better than a fight and to hack an enemy to death with his choppa, or grind them to pulp on his many spikes. He generally only calms down with music and has been known to follow Anna about attracted by her jingling bells.

Offline myincubliss

• Mad Scientist
    • dead lead project
Re: Raiders
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 07:05:07 PM »
Loving the classic Digganob! Hmm, finally undercoated my Huron last week (after buying him at Games Day... 07?), should probably paint him...

Are these for Fallout, or Fallout themed? (based on the vault dweller's trousers comment)

Offline TheMightyFlip

• Mastermind
  • Smoggie!!
    • Flips Miniatures
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 07:06:30 PM »
Well they are for anything really, but Fallout themed mostly yes.

If its any consolation, I got the Digga in a job lot in 2005 (have a spare one)

Offline TheMightyFlip

• Mastermind
  • Smoggie!!
    • Flips Miniatures
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2010, 11:13:04 PM »

The Beast, with captive. A mutant? Failed bioweapon? Who knows, all that is known is that Huron found it and keeps it around like a pet, using it as both a powerful shock and terror tool and a beast of burden.

Jingles is more machine than man, his (cheap) cybernetic form hid beneath his garish robes. With his synth guitar and built in loudspeakers he works alongside Anna.