Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 11:20:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690760
  • Total Topics: 118348
  • Online Today: 947
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Gorgeous Multi-story North African/Middle East buildings now available !  (Read 4265 times)

Offline chicklewis

• Mad Scientist
Here's the link to the home page.

http://www.lasermodellbau.de/

I just ordered two different of the ground floors (website calls 'em basements) two different of the Big upper floors, and eight of the lovely little 'Turkish balconies'.  $140 USD including shipment Germany > California. 

Can't wait until they arrive !

Chick
"Sufficient for the day is the evil thereof."

Offline axabrax

• Mastermind
These are pre-painted, or no?

Offline chicklewis

• Mad Scientist
They ship as flat kits to be assembled, so I seriously doubt if they are pre-painted, but it is not clear from the website.  Assume NO. 

Offline Johnno

• Mastermind
They look fabulous!! The detail is amazing. A little expensive for my taste tho...$140.00 USD that's a lot of foamboard  :)
Yearly painting challenges only show me how useless I am at painting...

Offline Hammers

• Amateur papiermachiéer
  • Supporting Adventurer
  • Elder God
  • Workbench and Pulp Moderator
I just ordered from http://www.lasermodellbau.de/ but as i was going through the ordering process I ended up in a place with a big banner on top with the boastful legend 'DILDOKING''.

Has anyone ordered from this company? I mean Najewitz Modelbaushop, not Dildoking.

Offline Lowtardog

• Galactic Brain
I just ordered from http://www.lasermodellbau.de/ but as i was going through the ordering process I ended up in a place with a big banner on top with the boastful legend 'DILDOKING''.

Has anyone ordered from this company? I mean Najewitz Modelbaushop, not Dildoking.

Dildoking sell the "novelty" minarets under licence ;)

Offline Doc Twilight

• Mastermind
  • We have no time for Trucers!
    • Black Army Productions

Personally, I the thinkflash on Dildoking's castings is far too extensive. The molds are getting old. If you can excuse the flash, they are quite nice sculpts, though frankly , they are showing their age. They're more slender and less "heroic" than the more modern castings being put out by the newer companies. I hear they work well in their own units; not sure how well they'd mix with others, though. Of course, they aren't really my style, but different strokes for different folks.

*coughs*
-Doc

Offline Hammers

• Amateur papiermachiéer
  • Supporting Adventurer
  • Elder God
  • Workbench and Pulp Moderator
Personally, I the thinkflash on Dildoking's castings is far too extensive. The molds are getting old. If you can excuse the flash, they are quite nice sculpts, though frankly , they are showing their age. They're more slender and less "heroic" than the more modern castings being put out by the newer companies. I hear they work well in their own units; not sure how well they'd mix with others, though. Of course, they aren't really my style, but different strokes for different folks.

*coughs*
-Doc

lol