Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:49:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690933
  • Total Topics: 118359
  • Online Today: 704
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: 15mm superheros due out later this year (Superfigs)  (Read 3495 times)

Offline Prof. Dietrich Hes

• Librarian
15mm superheros due out later this year (Superfigs)
« on: August 05, 2006, 02:59:17 PM »
On the Supersysterm2 list ("S2" on yahoo groups), Scott told that he new packs will have both a 28mm and 15mm version of the figure. He then went on to say that Four color figs will be releasing all the 15mm figures in one or two packs for those that are interested.

that might make it a bit easier for people who want to experiment with superheros but not spend the money on the bigger figures.

Offline black hat miniatures

• Mad Scientist
    • http://www.blackhat.co.uk/
Re: 15mm superheros due out later this year (Superfigs)
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2006, 05:59:44 PM »
Quote from: "Prof. Dietrich Hes"
On the Supersysterm2 list ("S2" on yahoo groups), Scott told that he new packs will have both a 28mm and 15mm version of the figure. He then went on to say that Four color figs will be releasing all the 15mm figures in one or two packs for those that are interested.

that might make it a bit easier for people who want to experiment with superheros but not spend the money on the bigger figures.

This is for the new Shrinking Superheros isn't it? I think it's a neat idea.

Micro in our range is 15mm...
Mike Lewis

Black Hat Miniatures
www.blackhat.co.uk

Offline Prof. Dietrich Hes

• Librarian
15mm superheros due out later this year (Superfigs)
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2006, 04:03:13 AM »
Mike,
  I wasnt really following the thread as I only have a passing interest with superheros, so I am not sure of why you would get the same character in two sizes. BUt I'll assume it is for your theory of shirinking superheros

Personally, It might be interesting to have a campaign style map where you mive the 15's around and then when they meet at the same building or location you play it out with the larger ones.

Offline fourcolorfigs

• Mastermind
    • http://www.four-colorstudios.com/
Re: 15mm superheros due out later this year (Superfigs)
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2006, 12:01:50 AM »
Quote from: "black hat miniatures"
Quote from: "Prof. Dietrich Hes"

This is for the new Shrinking Superheros isn't it? I think it's a neat idea.

Micro in our range is 15mm...

We will indeed be releasing sepearate packs of 15mm models later in the year, or early next year.

These will mainly be from our packs of "shrinking" models. For those who don't know, SuperSystem has a power aptly named Shrinking which allows a model to decrease its size. To better depict this, we include a 15mm version along with it.

We figured foks might want to try supers in 15mm, so we'll sell them that way too!

Scott
Scott P.
http://scott-pyle.tumblr.com/
http://www.four-colorstudios.com/

======
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."

--Ernest Hemingway