Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:16:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Frontline + IT miniatures  (Read 2621 times)

Offline tim at frontline

• Librarian
Frontline + IT miniatures
« on: April 15, 2010, 07:40:35 PM »
At the end of May Frontline Wargaming will be acquiring IT miniatures moulds for the 20mm WW1 ranges and branching out into the white metal market.More onfo to follow
                                   Tim

Offline tim at frontline

• Librarian
Re: Frontline + IT miniatures
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2010, 08:27:14 PM »
Everythings coming together nicely. A new casting shed for the spinner and moulds will be arriving in a week. I've also invested in a new workshop/office which I hope will be arriving before the IT kit, then its all down to getting the hang of metal casting as well as pouring resin. Looks like I'm going to be busy.

Offline Earther

• Mastermind
  • Sat at my Mac, lusting after lead…
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2010, 08:36:21 PM »
Cool. Good luck with the expansion! ;)

Offline Doc Twilight

• Mastermind
  • We have no time for Trucers!
    • Black Army Productions
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2010, 10:51:00 PM »
Sounds good, Tim. The IT miniatures range deserves to see the light of day again.

-Doc

Offline Agent Brown

• Bookworm
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2010, 08:16:38 AM »
I'm a little confused. i thought Lancashire Games had IT Miniatures? I got an email from them on 18 April this year saying they still do them with a catalogue attached. I was going to order a few but decided to wait when I saw this thread. Are you buying IT from them? Should I wait until the tranfer to you is complete before ordering?
Cheers
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 08:51:16 AM by Agent Brown »

Offline tim at frontline

• Librarian
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2010, 10:01:54 PM »
Hello again Agent Brown.
                                Just posted this on TMP
I am buying IT from Allan at Lancashire and will be collecting the moulds and spinner at the Partizan show at Newark. As I've been used to pouring resin, casting in metal will be something new to me. I expect it to take a week or two to get everything in place and producing product. I'm aiming to be taking IT miniatures to shows and handeling mail order by mid June as well as the Frontline resin.
                                                                                        Lancashire games will still be carrying some stock as Allan gets to some shows I don't. If you want your figs before mid June go to Allan at Lancashire (tell him I sent ya')

Offline tim at frontline

• Librarian
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2010, 11:31:34 PM »
The story so far, the new housing for the spinner and moulds is done but no power at the moment. The spinner is in place, the moulds are still in the garage awaiting the racking to be built. The new workshop could be arriving sometime after next Tuesday. At time it feels that getting all this together will never end. however we are hopeing to get IT miniatures back in production by July. I'll keep updates coming both here and on Frontline and IT miniatures web sites.

Offline tim at frontline

• Librarian
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2010, 09:29:46 PM »
Everthing is now installed and we are slowly getting the hang of spinning the moulds. We will be able to start taking mail order very soon but it will be a while until we have stock to take to shows. Contact us via either frontlinewargaming.co.uk or IT miniatures.com if you would like more details
                                  Tim + Maureen

Offline tim at frontline

• Librarian
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2010, 10:35:01 PM »
We will have some random samples with us at Farnbrough