Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:10:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690887
  • Total Topics: 118356
  • Online Today: 884
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Constructor  (Read 1353 times)

Offline dmaguire

• Student
Constructor
« on: July 07, 2010, 05:26:25 PM »
wish I'd thought of that name. Sorry if I've made a mess of a start. I'm a bit new at this kind of thing but hope to contribute on a regular basis.

Posting photos is still beyond me at the moment, eventhough I read the instructions. How can you get the jpeg as well as the URL on Flikr? I'll keep plugging away 'till I get it.

I read the rules as far as Violence and thats as far as I got. Sorry, oops. I did however block out a certain flag.. and no violence, sex etc...

apart from that I'm glad to be a member as lead adventuring is right up my street. From D&D, Runequest, wargaming and Savage Worlds I love all the aspects from building cities, paintning figures and gaming.

Offline Hauptgefreiter

• Mastermind
Re: Constructor
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 06:24:49 PM »
Welcome to the LAF! :)
per aspera ad astra

Offline Doomhippie

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 09:51:48 PM »
Then you are at the right place here. Welcome. And as for the rules: it's quite simple. Treat other people like you would like to be treated. I never got around to reading the rules... (maybe I shouldn't have written that...)
Roky Erickson flies my spaceship!

Offline Hammers

• Amateur papiermachiéer
  • Supporting Adventurer
  • Elder God
  • Workbench and Pulp Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2010, 10:17:43 PM »
Then you are at the right place here. Welcome. And as for the rules: it's quite simple. Treat other people like you would like to be treated. I never got around to reading the rules... (maybe I shouldn't have written that...)

No need for you, Lars. You're a natural as you incorporate more than the what the swellness of can rules can capture.

Offline Alfrik

• Mastermind
  • Focus of Mission plus Logistics will carry the day
    • Armored Ink
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2010, 10:21:38 PM »
usually under your picture on flir will be a group of options, one of them will be the address to your photo that you copy and paste here between the Inserte Image commands.  Took me awhile to figure it out at first too.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 02:59:53 AM by Alfrik »
http://armoredink.blogspot.com/

Painting Pledge for 2014 Cthulhu Wars and all expansions figures to paint! Arrrgh!

Offline dmaguire

• Student
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2010, 09:25:26 PM »
thanks for all your comments and help with the photos. I look forward to contributing.

Offline Danrit

• Assistant
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2010, 09:31:47 PM »
Alright Dave? I recognised your Cock-er-nee accent.