Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:57:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Hi  (Read 1353 times)

Offline einarolafson

• Mastermind
    • Einar Olafson Painting
Hi
« on: August 30, 2010, 06:53:28 PM »
Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself before :?. I´m Andrés, from Wales, I had been painting and colleting miniatures for 20 years. Now I´m painting Call of Cthulhu stuff for Strange Aeons and Some historic armies for WAB or Impetus, but I have a lot of projects... too many I think. Anyway, I like this forum and I will participate as much as I can.

Regards,

Andrés.

Offline Red Orc

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Baffled but happy
    • My new VSF blog:
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 11:19:31 PM »
Hi Anrdres (sorry I have no idea where to find an an accute accent on this keyboard), welcome to LAF.

There's no such thing as too many projects, it's always not enough time, space, money, arms etc. Still as you're into Cthulhu, the aquisition of extra dimensions, vast aeons, and indeed more arms might not be entirely out of the question. Can't help much with the money though, sorry.

Anyway, keep at it, and enjoy!

Offline Chuckaroobob

• Scientist
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 04:43:54 AM »
Welcome to the party!  But what's this crap about too many projects?  How can that be?  My whole life has been a quest for more and better projects.  If only there was some way to get paid to build armies....
They call me "Point Cow"

Offline kidterminal

• Mastermind
  • A rising star in the hierarchy of Hell.
    • Fends in Waistcoats
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 07:30:57 AM »
Hi Anrdres,

I'm Rob from New York. I'm working on Irish and Greek myth and vampires right now. But don't worry I'll get back to C of C soon enough.  lol

Rob

Offline Calimero

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2010, 09:28:28 PM »

Welcome to LAF 8)
A CANADIAN local hobby store with a small selection of historical wargames miniatures (mainly from Warlords). They also have a great selection of paint and hobby accessories from Vallejo, Army painter, AK Interactive, Green Stuff World and more.; https://www.kingdomtitans.ca/us/