Forum > Workbench

PP Hordes Rorsh & Brine

(1/2) > >>

demi_morgana:
Heya LAFers!

It's been a while since I painted anything from PP range but last week it finally changed:
I was ask to paint 2 models for coming Warmachine event.
Until I got the models I was quite sure these sculpts are crappy yet I was wrong: can't remember when did I have more fun than painting 2 pigs :D
Hope you like them!

Socles come from Plinth Country of curse ;D

Jonas:
They look great, I have those two myself, still unpainted though.

I think that Brine has a bad posture as a model, it is very much bend forward, so when assembled normally it would be almost impossible to see the front of him in a game. I solved this by putting some rocks on the base, so he moved a abit more upwards, but I see you made a great sollution also with the high socle.

Great job overall and makes me want to start painting that Farrow army of mine...

syr8766:
Those are some nice pigs :) Kudos.

demi_morgana:
Thanks guys!!!

@Jonas: While I was assembling the large pig I also thought it's pose is at least unnatural yet after I pinned it to the base I changed my mind: it's just running like american football player :)
It's visible better here:

And if you'd like to see more pics of commander-pig: just hit the link - I didn't post another pic to avoid making a meter long post ;)

Jonas:
Yeah, it looks ok, but in a gaming situation it is impossible to see any front details on the model, that is the part which worries me  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version