Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:32:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Beni Gabor?  (Read 2392 times)

Offline smirnoff

• Mad Scientist
Beni Gabor?
« on: August 11, 2010, 05:43:57 PM »
Can anyone point me at a figure that would work for Beni Gabor from 'The Mummy' please? Closest i can find is the Artizan figure 'Claude'.....

Offline Schweizer

• Librarian
    • The Crogan Adventures
Re: Beni Gabor?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 05:21:33 PM »

The one on the far right of the "Renegade Legionnaires II" set would probably work if the shirt were painted black.  This may be the one you were already talking about, I'm not sure.

http://www.brigadegames.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=BGAHSL&Product_Code=AD-PLP581&Category_Code=ADPLP

Check out THE CROGAN ADVENTURES, a historical adventure graphic novel series available from your local bookstore or comic shop (or, of course, Amazon).  I make 'em.

Offline traveller

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 07:56:10 PM »
There is a sneaky arab on one of the Pulp figure packs:
http://www.pulpfigures.com/catcode.php?range=Personalities&code=PHP&number=9&custID=902291921661281725667

but he is in more of a civilian attire

Offline smirnoff

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2010, 09:35:13 AM »

The one on the far right of the "Renegade Legionnaires II" set would probably work if the shirt were painted black.  This may be the one you were already talking about, I'm not sure.

Yes, he's the one....

Offline Christian

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • ... standing on the shoulders of giants.
    • INCLTVS REX - Late Antique wargames blog
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2010, 02:33:02 AM »
Did you end up getting the one mentioned above? The reason I'm resurrecting this post is because I found this guy in my collection and thought he'd fit the bill quite nicely:

The chap with the fez, second from the left. He's suitably weedy-looking, I think.