Forum > Workbench

What I painted in October 2010

(1/8) > >>

Wirelizard:
No October thread yet? Slackers!  ;)

It's been a good month; finished 15 Pulp Figures 28mm guys (Surly Servants, Idle Rich, Reporters), one Reaper 28mm Dwarf who's been lurking on my painting table most of a year.

I also got 35 figures cleaned, based and primered; 15 more Pulp guys (British Officers, Sons of Empire, Russian Count) and a 10-man section of Old Glory Late WW1 British Infantry. They don't count as painted, naturally, but having a ready-to-go stock of prepped stuff is nice.

Photos of the finished figures early next week, I promise.

revford:
Sadly my camera has died, but I did finish:

3 Land Rover WMIKs, two .50s and a GMG.  (I started these for the LPL earlier in the year, but finally finished them last week)

30-something Mantic Zombies.  Pushing my horde well over the 100 painted Zeds.  :)

4 Bolt Action Russians with SMG.

Plenty of scenery finished up as well, lots more started, but not finished.  All in quite a busy month for me. 

white knight:
Just this:

Svennn:
A handful of Harmonious Fists, only another twenty nine to do now unless I purchase some more ::)

a couple of Mutineer Highlanders

and a single Tong Chinese from Obelisk making sixty four for the month and taking my years total to 348 so only seventeen more to do in the next two months to hit the one a day I was aiming for :)

Svennn

gamer Mac:
Any chance of some close ups of the chinese Svennn.
They look great in  the group shot.
How many do you have painted now?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version