Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:13:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1689632
  • Total Topics: 118288
  • Online Today: 681
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Noggsie Mutie Men!  (Read 1316 times)

Offline mattblackgod

• Mad Scientist
  • Post Apocalyptic Nut Job
    • Post Apoc Wargames Forum
Noggsie Mutie Men!
« on: January 16, 2011, 10:04:16 PM »
On the Post Apocalyptic world that is Mattblackgod's world a new blight is upon the Wastelands....the Noggsie Mutie Men!!

West of the Nu London Ruins lies Noggsies Palace. It was hit hard with bio toxins and radiation. It has produced a lot of nasty little mutants who swarm the wastelands. These mutants are known as Noggsies mutie men.

The minis are a mix of new and old 40K Space Gretchin and a couple of Space Goblins. There is also some of Hasslefree's Chav Goblins in there too - although they are not in the group shot.

I like these guys....

This was a plastic Gretchin with a Ork head.

As 40K has no females I decided to add one...

A grot with a dress and boobs added.  lol

The large threaded bolt as a weapon is a great touch for a post apoc setting.

I love the goggles on this guy.

The figures are Hasslefree Chav Goblins. They are not too GW and may look a little different to the rest of the crew but they are muties so variations are allowed. I am happier now there is two more chicks in this gang. One looks like she is about to pop out another mutie. Damn these critters breed fast!!

In the background is a new mutant plant cluster made from melted drinking straws and a penny.

The idea for these guys is for them to flood the battlefield. However they are not really good (Nuke Ren = Goon, Skank = Rabble, CR3 = Rep 2 or 3).

Special Rules:
These mutie men are thieving little nasties and will make off with anything not bolted down (they will take that too given enough time). Every time they pass or spot a looting opportunity (including their own dead) they must pass a ability/Rep test or go and loot. Looting takes 1 turn and then they return to the action.

Mutie men are cowards and will only attack another faction with ballistic weapons if they out number them. If their headcount drops below that of the enemy the Mutie men will flee the field.

Mutie men will only attack in Melee if they outnumber their opponent three to one. If attacked with they will defend themselves but require to pass a ability/Rep test to remain in combat. If failed they will flee.
Mattblackgod's world - Games and minis blog.

Offline DeafNala

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Elder God
Re: Noggsie Mutie Men!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2011, 10:13:53 PM »
VERY COOL STUFF! As a Goblin Guy these Guys & Gals have a special appeal for moi...VERY WELL DONE! 
I'd NEVER join a club that would have me as a member.  G.Marx

Offline supervike

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
    • supervike's stuff
Re: Noggsie Mutie Men!
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 02:01:31 AM »
That looks like a blast.