Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 11:48:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690635
  • Total Topics: 118340
  • Online Today: 866
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Badlands at Valley of Isk Miniatures  (Read 2556 times)

Offline dalanshin

• Assistant
  • Valley of Isk Miniatures
Badlands at Valley of Isk Miniatures
« on: December 08, 2010, 01:00:30 AM »
Howdy and Happy Holidays to everyone at Lead Adventure!  I looked around for a good place on the forum to announce this, and hope I chose the right spot...

I am very excited to announce the launch of my new web store:  Valley of Isk Miniatures

There are several sets of Badlands terrain currently in stock which can be found here:
Wild West Badlands

Valley of Isk offers the fine art of miniature scenics for war games, dioramas, set design, film and photography.  Nikolai Ruskin is the artist behind Valley of Isk, creating models that are  handmade, hand painted and infused with imagination.

The new web store features a secure shopping cart that allows customers to place orders and pay via Paypal.  The store includes items that are in stock and currently available, examples of past works that have been produced on commission.  New items are  added to the store frequently.  

Custom orders have traditionally been the mainstay of Valley of Isk Miniatures.   To place a custom order for a special project, please contact me at info@valleyofisk.com

The Valley of Isk blog has been transferred from blogspot and new blog entries will be posted directly at: http://www.valleyofisk.com/blog.  Blog entries include sneak previews, new releases and tutorials or commentaries on how some of the items are made.

The success of Valley of Isk thrives on word of mouth, so please tell people you know how to find us!   I plan to expand the product range to include unassembled kits in 2011 and welcome any thoughts or comments on items people might like to see added to the range.   There are also links to rate Valley of Isk models on Cool Mini Or Not and the Facebook fan page.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Nikolai Ruskin
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 01:13:37 AM by dalanshin »

Offline captain richards

• Librarian
Re: Badlands at Valley of Isk Miniatures
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 02:19:32 AM »
Cool stuff you got there...pretty amazing , we deal with people from all over the world on these message boards and forums, and youre from Ithica and I'm in Rochester, small world

http://captainrichardsminiaturecivilwar.blogspot.com/

Offline Sheerluck Holmes

• Mad Scientist
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 02:25:51 AM »
Very nice - I would love some of those - but I cant afford the $135 or $75 you are selling them for at the moment.

If there any chance of them being sold in individual pieces to make it possible to build up a collection of badland scenery?

Offline dalanshin

• Assistant
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2010, 04:16:24 AM »
Hi Sheerluck,

I had single pieces on an ebay store for a month and only a few moved as singles, but I am of course happy to make single pieces available on request.  Please send me an inquiry via PM or to the email listed above and we'll figure something that works for you. :)  The singles were priced between $20 and $40, based on sizes.  There were some $15 scatter sets too.  All of them can be available again on request (custom orders).

I must say that I am so glad to be (mostly) done with ebay!  They really take a huge bite out of your sales.

Captain Richards, Howdy Neighbor!  Maybe I'll run in to you up there some day.

Offline Photographer

• Mad Scientist
    • Double 0 Sven
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2010, 01:40:58 PM »
Very atmospheric!
Secret Agent KKBB Blog

http://double0sven.blogspot.com/

Offline Leetje

• Bookworm
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2010, 09:28:31 AM »
I must say I had your stuff on my watch list in ebay.  The fact your in the states put me off a little as I reckon a 2x2 game board would cost a fortune to deliver to the Netherlands.

It looks great by the way.   

Offline dalanshin

• Assistant
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2010, 02:04:05 PM »
Thanks Leetje, good to know!  :)