Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:49:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690702
  • Total Topics: 118343
  • Online Today: 1026
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Re: The Last Hurrah Project: 04/25/24 Mushroom & Mini-Me Mushroom Done!  (Read 1164389 times)

Offline FramFramson

• Elder God
  • But maybe everything that dies, someday comes back
Re: The Last Hurrah Project: 01/19/21 Mushroom Babe DONE!
« Reply #7740 on: January 19, 2021, 10:06:55 PM »
Looking mighty good! Nice work picking out the smaller details on these.

I joined my gun with pirate swords, and sailed the seas of cyberspace.

Offline Treasmart

• Lurker
« Reply #7741 on: January 20, 2021, 10:47:20 AM »
Getting ready for the yearly family get together. Mushroom is going to be the main dish with drinks this time. Ordered a fantastic set of modern kitchen and dining accessories at Treasmart.

Offline DeafNala

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Elder God
« Reply #7742 on: January 20, 2021, 12:36:55 PM »
Fantastic, bright colourful and vibrant as always, full of energy and your distinct imagination.

Thanks mucho, Tactalvanic. I am happy you liked the stuff. The reaction makes the time spent well worth it.

Excellent presentation! The Woods and the Twisted Towers always welcome your new creations!
The Girls is gorgeous! And this deep purple is royal!!! so well done, it gives the sense that the mushroom cap is covered with silk!

Thanks once ore, Dinos! I am delighted you enjoyed the photos. You are one of the folk I do the extra pictures for.
Now that you mention it the cap does have a silky quality to it...seems appropriate for a Girl.

Looking mighty good! Nice work picking out the smaller details on these.

Thanks, Fram. I do love a cluttered miniature; then I go nuts trying to get it all right. I am happy you liked the results.

Getting ready for the yearly family get together. Mushroom is going to be the main dish with drinks this time. Ordered a fantastic set of modern kitchen and dining accessories at Treasmart.

Real mushrooms are a favorite with me as well. My crafted ones resist culinary attention.
Thanks for the reply, Teasmart!
I'd NEVER join a club that would have me as a member.  G.Marx

Offline DeafNala

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Elder God
Re: The Last Hurrah Project: 01/21/21 Loon King aka The Mayor is DONE!
« Reply #7743 on: January 21, 2021, 10:39:01 PM »
I just now finished G.W's Loon King...finally. It is another modified miniature:

Have a good night!

Offline syrinx0

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #7744 on: January 22, 2021, 01:37:41 AM »
Wonderful new additions.  The Woods and the Twisted Towers contrast to your vibrant color pallet always make your figures pop.
2024: B: 2220; P: 148; 2023: B:77; P:37;

Offline DeafNala

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Elder God
« Reply #7745 on: January 22, 2021, 01:57:10 AM »
Wonderful new additions.  The Woods and the Twisted Towers contrast to your vibrant color pallet always make your figures pop.

Thanks for the reply, syrinx0. I am glad you enjoyed the latest stuff.
One of my reasons (excuses) for leaving the Twisted Tower Stage in black & white is the way the photos turn out...that is the story I am sticking to.

Offline Melnibonean

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • Boiled Beans
« Reply #7746 on: January 22, 2021, 05:11:58 AM »
This thread gets fantastiker and fantastiker every time I look at it. Love your work.
Below is a link to my blog. It's the place where I write uninteresting things about little toy soldiers. I do this because I refuse to grow up and behave like an adult.

http://this28mmlife.blogspot.com.au/

Offline DeafNala

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Elder God
« Reply #7747 on: January 22, 2021, 11:49:27 AM »
This thread gets fantastiker and fantastiker every time I look at it. Love your work.

Thanks for the kind reply, Melnibonean. I am delighted you enjoy the stuff. I will keep at it...promise.

Offline Mister Frau Blucher

• Scientist
    • Swords Under Distant Suns
« Reply #7748 on: January 23, 2021, 03:46:15 PM »
Madame Champignon is beautiful! Dinos is right on the silky look. Love the purples and orangey color, but the ring of red & blue mushrooms she is rising out of really heightens the mysticism!

Shroom Shaman is great, too. I really like the contrast with the very dark nose and chin - makes the other facial details pop!

And the Loon King - I must have missed where you had modded him. A reminder that there are still pages that I have missed from this thread. He is outstanding! The red robe-bearers are cool. As is the pale blue staff ornament.

Wonderful, wonderful stuff, Al!

Offline DeafNala

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Elder God
« Reply #7749 on: January 23, 2021, 04:04:53 PM »
Madame Champignon is beautiful! Dinos is right on the silky look. Love the purples and orangey color, but the ring of red & blue mushrooms she is rising out of really heightens the mysticism!

Shroom Shaman is great, too. I really like the contrast with the very dark nose and chin - makes the other facial details pop!

And the Loon King - I must have missed where you had modded him. A reminder that there are still pages that I have missed from this thread. He is outstanding! The red robe-bearers are cool. As is the pale blue staff ornament.

Wonderful, wonderful stuff, Al!

Thanks, Bret. I am happy you enjoyed the stuff. I have had a bit more enthusiasm/energy lately; SO things are starting to get done.
I should have some in The Woods photos of The Mayor later today.

Offline DintheDin

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #7750 on: January 23, 2021, 04:29:12 PM »
Awesome -loony in indeed- figure, accompanied by his minions and finished with your own touch into a really original vignette!
Apart from the whole composition you achieved, I adore all these little mushrooms!
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates. – Mark Twain, Life on the Mississippi

Offline DeafNala

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Elder God
« Reply #7751 on: January 23, 2021, 04:57:34 PM »
Awesome -loony in indeed- figure, accompanied by his minions and finished with your own touch into a really original vignette!
Apart from the whole composition you achieved, I adore all these little mushrooms!

Thanks, Dinos. I am delighted you like the piece. It is one of those times when my poor abilities with assembly paid off; ie, I did the face swap & furs to compensate for the poor job I did putting the kit together..the face I would have gone for anyway.
I am happy you like the smaller mushrooms. They are fine supporting players in my little dramas/comedies.

Offline DeafNala

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Elder God
Re: The Last Hurrah Project: 01/24/21 The Mayor in The Woods
« Reply #7752 on: January 24, 2021, 01:25:29 PM »
AND, after a touch up, here is The Mayor on the Spooky Woods Stage:

There you go. The Mayor is the last of the G.W. Goblin Personalities, or, at least, the last of the ones I have, Now it is on the other things...at last.

Offline DintheDin

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #7753 on: January 24, 2021, 01:36:06 PM »
The photo sessions in the Spooky Woods are always evocative!
A very complicated figure and you finished it with great success! Congrats!

Offline DeafNala

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Elder God
« Reply #7754 on: January 24, 2021, 02:23:07 PM »
The photo sessions in the Spooky Woods are always evocative!
A very complicated figure and you finished it with great success! Congrats!

The one thing that all the new(er) G.W. Goblin personalities have in common is a delightful amount of time consuming clutter...I added some of my own for good measure.
I am happy you liked the results...he does look at home in The Woods. Thanks for the reply, Dinos.