Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:21:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1691074
  • Total Topics: 118370
  • Online Today: 804
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Re: The Last Hurrah Project: 04/25/24 Mushroom & Mini-Me Mushroom Done!  (Read 1168494 times)

Offline DeafNala

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Elder God
Lovely additions. I have an image of bats hooked up to teat cups in a little bat milking shed...

Thanks, von Lucky. I don't see bat's milk being a biggy other than on Vampire Corn Flakes.
I'd NEVER join a club that would have me as a member.  G.Marx

Offline FramFramson

• Elder God
  • But maybe everything that dies, someday comes back
You mean Count Chocula of course lol

I joined my gun with pirate swords, and sailed the seas of cyberspace.

Offline LordBrentlake

• Bookworm
Gorgeous work as usual. I wonder whose gold the mob are after.

I have to ask; are the mushrooms doing the distilling or are they being distilled?

Offline DeafNala

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Elder God
You mean Count Chocula of course lol

That's what I was trying to remember...I'm a Cap'n Crunch Guy myself. Thanks, Fram!

Gorgeous work as usual. I wonder whose gold the mob are after.

Thanks for the kind comments, LordB!

I have to ask; are the mushrooms doing the distilling or are they being distilled?

I would imagine that extracts from the Mushrooms that don't protest the process would be the basis of the brew. Some Folks think Compo is in cahoots with the Goblins. Actually it's a partnership...any violence is part of the stockholders meetings other than the fierce competition between Compo Heep's Brew & Temerity O'Leery's Hooch.

Offline Duncan McDane

• Mastermind
DN, I really like your take on "Fantasy".
Original, strong images, something completely different ( it feels sometimes like children's storybook illustrations ) and bold colours. It's always a pleasure to look at your creations, make me feel happy and young again  :).
Leadhead

Offline DeafNala

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Elder God
DN, I really like your take on "Fantasy".
Original, strong images, something completely different ( it feels sometimes like children's storybook illustrations ) and bold colours. It's always a pleasure to look at your creations, make me feel happy and young again  :).

Thanks, Duncan. I appreciate your comments; re, it's wonderfully up feeling knowing my stuff is being enjoyed. You've made my day!

Offline FramFramson

• Elder God
  • But maybe everything that dies, someday comes back

Offline DeafNala

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Elder God
Eventually they all wind up in a soggy mess at the bottom of the bowl...no wonder early morning can be SOOOO depressing.

Offline Jevenkah

• Mad Scientist
  • Orcs will rule the world, if we're not careful
    • Sword and Sorcery RPG
Loving the new mushrooms, Al! As you have often heard before, your use of color is stellar! Captivating! And worthy of many exclamation marks!

I'm a steel-cut oats girl, here, but was known in my younger days to do some serious damage to unattended boxes of Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch. Ahoy, matey!

Keep those fungi coming and thanks for the smile,
Jevenkah

Offline DeafNala

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Elder God
Loving the new mushrooms, Al! As you have often heard before, your use of color is stellar! Captivating! And worthy of many exclamation marks!

I'm a steel-cut oats girl, here, but was known in my younger days to do some serious damage to unattended boxes of Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch. Ahoy, matey!

Keep those fungi coming and thanks for the smile,
Jevenkah

Thanks, M.K....it's always a pleasure making a Girl smile!
The Mushroom are spreading World Wide. This batch will be off to Germany. A few arrived in Croatia last week. There are some reportedly seen in London & elsewhere on the Continent. All part of an International Fungi Conspiracy...or not.

Offline LordOdo

• Mastermind
    • StormToren (my wargame blog)
Re: The Last Hurrah Project:Updated 06/04/15: More Mushrooms for MoM
« Reply #2680 on: June 10, 2015, 02:44:38 PM »
Thanks, LordOdo! Give it a try; it's really not a difficult sculpt. If you need any tips, just let me know.

So I did give it a try! :D To be honest I'm quite statisfied by the outcome.

A (very) little more info at the blog:http://stormtoren.blogspot.nl/2015/06/sculpting.html
''Its so much easier to build something new than work up the courage to actually paint some.'' -Wyrmalla (2015)

Offline DeafNala

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Elder God
That is REALLY COOL, LordOdo! I love the merry expression, his pointy nose, & the way the mushroom cap resembles a wide brimmed hat...it gives him a Hill Billy look. GREAT WORK!

Offline LordOdo

• Mastermind
Thanks!  Cominf from the master himself, this means a lot! :)

Offline DeafNala

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Elder God
Thanks!  Cominf from the master himself, this means a lot! :)

He is a SPLENDID piece; especially for a first attempt. We have to do a Mushroom exchange sometime...crossbreeding could produce interesting results.

Offline LordOdo

• Mastermind
He is a SPLENDID piece; especially for a first attempt. We have to do a Mushroom exchange sometime...crossbreeding could produce interesting results.

I like that idea, but I think I've to inbred a few times before to raise the quality of my 'shrooms  :D