Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:49:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Saying Hello :)  (Read 961 times)

Offline Baron

• Student
Saying Hello :)
« on: February 28, 2011, 09:54:03 PM »
I've been a lurker on the forum for awhile and have joined up inspired by the hobbyists here and the friendliness of the forum :D
I plan to get some sort of thread up in the future when I get some time to produce some things.
Silly work getting in the way eh?

Bryce

Offline Calimero

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
Re: Saying Hello :)
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 10:00:12 PM »

Welcome to LAF 8)
A CANADIAN local hobby store with a small selection of historical wargames miniatures (mainly from Warlords). They also have a great selection of paint and hobby accessories from Vallejo, Army painter, AK Interactive, Green Stuff World and more.; https://www.kingdomtitans.ca/us/

Offline Adey

• Bookworm
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 10:11:24 PM »
I'm sure you'll have a great time on the forum Bryce.

Offline Baron

• Student
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 11:57:09 PM »
Ah I knew I'd like it here!
Well I'm interested in loads of different periods in historicals as I have in interest in history and I love fantasy and sci-fi and the various incarnations of pulp and I'm a major fan of Lovecraftian stories and all the related works, I find most periods and topics captivating and I like to create my own worlds and stories and with the help of colleagues I'm always devising rulesets and currently have a project to build various gaming boards and terrain and get into various different rulesets as due to location I only have a GW nearby so I'm really trying to jump into the hobby in full :)
Scale wise, if it looks good I like it, but traditionally 28mm and the various sizes around that are what I have but space craft and 6mm to bigger pieces for display again captivate me, especially 15mm which has some diverse and fantastic pieces as well :)
Thank you for the warm welcome everyone :D