Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:40:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1691056
  • Total Topics: 118367
  • Online Today: 810
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Conquest Pre-Orders for regulars are up  (Read 4623 times)

Offline Heldrak

• The Dark Elf
  • Scatterbrained Genius
  • LPL IV Bronze Medalist
Re: Conquest Pre-Orders for regulars are up
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2011, 10:58:52 PM »
My email is spotty at best so I will follow this thread as much as possible.

-Eric

Still no response from Eric at Conquest.  :'(
2012 Lead Tally: Painted:0

Offline Heldrak

• The Dark Elf
  • Scatterbrained Genius
  • LPL IV Bronze Medalist
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2011, 08:32:29 PM »
I finally received my Last of the Mohicans set today, but there were several other errors in my order (figures missing, wrong figures sent). PM sent, please respond ASAP.

Offline Conquest

• Librarian
    • http://www.conquestminiatures.com
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2011, 06:32:48 AM »
I replied to Heldrak with the following message. I'm posting here so that everyone else has a small understanding of my thought process as well. Don't delve too deep into my thought process, therein lies madness, ADHD, OCD and painting procrastination extraodinaire o_o

Hi Michael,

Again, my sincerest apologies for the delays and errors. I will send out the rest of your order Saturday morning.

I'll give you a summary of what has happened so that you might understand my situation regarding your order.

When someone places an order, I fill it as completely as possible and send it off. I then write on the printed invoice what I still need to send or refund if I believe a restock on missing items will take too long. (I then place this invoice onto a clip board for incomplete orders, which I keep for my records and filling for later).

When I receive a date from my mold maker on a restock or new release, i post it, though it usually takes me a few days to actually sort through the thousands of castings etc and then I send them off. This I originally did on my site and then again in the message to you and any others who might have been waiting for an order.

When I received my restock on LotM's, I grabbed your invoice, and according to the notes I had written on it, I still needed to send you the Last of the Mohicans pack. This led me to believe that I had already sent you the first part of your order, as that is the routine that I always follow (send what is in stock, then send back-orders when I can). So, I sent you the Last of the Mohicans pack and I also threw in the SEM-02 Christmas miniature just as a bonus, as I do this with all back orders or even normal orders as I have tons of these Xmas miniatures. So, according to my notes, I believed that I sent you the first part of the order and only owed you the Mohicans pack.

When I received this PM, I went immediately to the USPS website to check my past shipments as I believed I had sent the first part of the order and of course you were not there. 

Obviously, I was wrong on this and apparently left myself the wrong notes on your invoice.

There's not much else I can say. I understand your frustration having to wait, and I can only imagine the frustration upon opening an incomplete order after having to wait. Believe me, the stomach sank when I realized it and uttered to myself something like "I can't be that dense can I?" I think it's just one of those thing that when it goes wrong, it goes WAY wrong. My sincerest apologies again, I don't know what else I can say.

The rest of your order is packed and will go out first thing Saturday morning.
It's not cheating if your stupid.