Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:54:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Crooked Dice: 7TV Pre-orders & PDF available NOW  (Read 14551 times)

Offline uti long smile

• Galactic Brain
Re: Crooked Dice: 7TV Pre-orders & PDF available NOW
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2011, 07:39:48 AM »
Got my pre-order PDF and the hardback on collection at Salute.

Only thing I'll say is more pics of models and scenery, lovely layout, artwork etc.. just like a little showcase section too?

Thanks for the order Mark! Fair point on pics. Space and page count were beginning to get a bit of an issue, so we limited it a bit, but I can promise lots of images here and on other forums on a regular basis :)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 07:47:21 AM by uti long smile »
Something Crooked this way comes...
http://www.crooked-dice.co.uk/
Wargaming in the world of Cult TV

Offline uti long smile

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2011, 07:48:08 AM »
A quick picture of the deluxe Gadget cards. Apologies - taken on the move!

No Events cards shown, but both the sets will come in a single plastic box similar to that pictured.

They will be available at Salute, possibly a little before depending on production time.

More details soon.

Offline Commander Vyper

• Galactic Brain
  • Remember Reach.
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2011, 10:51:51 AM »
Thanks for the order Mark! Fair point on pics. Space and page count were beginning to get a bit of an issue, so we limited it a bit, but I can promise lots of images here and on other forums on a regular basis :)

Cool, but first expansion/mission supplement, make sure there are plenty of pics.

Have you plans to have miniatures sculpted to represent all the main protagonists?

Cheers Karl
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 07:14:24 PM by Commander Vyper »
Now water can flow....or water can crash...be water my friend.
Sifu Bruce Lee.

Offline uti long smile

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2011, 09:41:24 PM »
We've have added pre-orders for our 7TV tokens (£4) and card sets (£6) to the Crooked Dice web-store. I'm afraid we've a limited edition of 200 sets of each.

Deluxe Gadget and Event Cards
Fingers like sausages? Save some cutting out and get all 39 Event & 42 Gadget cards in this handy double sided professionally printed set. From the lowly Clothing Brush Communicator to the Super Computer, your agents can have the best gear right at your fingertips. Meanwhile see how your opponent likes a Devastating One Liner or a Dodgy Prop.

Deluxe Tokens
108 25mm round professionally printed tokens ready for use in 7TV, for keeping track of activations, wounds and all manner of in-game statuses.

If you've pre-ordered the rulebook we'll ship it all together. Get them in the store or buy them at Salute (stands GA12 and GB11).

http://www.crooked-dice.co.uk/store5.html
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 10:07:21 PM by uti long smile »

Offline uti long smile

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2011, 08:47:48 AM »
SHIPPING UPDATE (9th April)

7TV will be here at our Dice North HQ on Monday 10th, and will ship out from that date in descending order of proximity/shipping type, so that everyone gets theirs as close to 16th as possible:

International (Surface) > International (Air) > Europe > UK

Cards were delivered this morning. The only issue is that the tokens aren't going to be ready until the end of that week* (basically 14th-15th) so we won't get them posted out from Crooked Towers until after Salute. So everyone who has ordered these as well as the rulebook with get their combined rulebook, cards/tokens/anything else shipped out from Tuesday 19th. Apologies.

Everyone who is collecting at Salute won't be affected by this.

*: The printers had a machine explode while die-cutting our tokens. No really. We suspect SHIVA saboteurs, so we will be sending our wives out dressed in catsuits to do some investigating and kung-fu fighting of any baddies they encounter.

Offline Commander Vyper

• Galactic Brain
  • Remember Reach.
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2011, 08:20:16 PM »
Nice one, just make sure you've got a set of the cards and tokens with my hardback for collection at salute....or the kung fu kitten gets it!

:)

Offline Anpu

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Mastermind
  • Life in the vault is about to change...
« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2011, 12:48:55 PM »
Got my hardback uppgrade from PDF today, a bit banged up in the post, but the interior is great. Cards and tokens to follow later  :D
Now for some nice reading!

Offline uti long smile

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2011, 05:45:42 PM »
Glad is got there.

We are looking at upgrading the postage options to some natty corrugated covering (a la Amazon) to help the effects of ferocious overseas postman.

Tokens will hopefully be going out late next week too. All these Bank Holidays mean no-one is at work - including our printers :(

Offline D@rth J@ymZ

• Runner-Up of the LPL
  • Mastermind
  • CotBG #5
« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2011, 06:23:25 PM »
Meanwhile see how your opponent likes a Devastating One Liner

Best Card Name EVER.  8)
Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb...
- Dark Helmet

Offline Anpu

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Mastermind
  • Life in the vault is about to change...
« Reply #54 on: May 02, 2011, 09:46:00 PM »
Glad is got there.

We are looking at upgrading the postage options to some natty corrugated covering (a la Amazon) to help the effects of ferocious overseas postman.

Tokens will hopefully be going out late next week too. All these Bank Holidays mean no-one is at work - including our printers :(
No worries not more banged up than most domestic postage books despite fancy packaging. No worries about tokens and cards either I will not get the chance to play for a while, but I will have the time to read. :D

Offline matakishi

• The Teacher
  • Galactic Brain
  • Cousin of Hammers
    • Matakishi's Tea House
« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2011, 10:41:39 AM »
Well, I've ordered this on some sort of whim. I should have bought it at Salute but I was being 'good'. I seem to have just bought season one of the Saint, all the Persuaders episodes and a box set of Dangerman too, not sure how that happened  ???

All because I liked the rulebook cover.
Stupid hobby.

Offline uti long smile

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2011, 11:22:16 AM »
Well, I've ordered this on some sort of whim. I should have bought it at Salute but I was being 'good'. I seem to have just bought season one of the Saint, all the Persuaders episodes and a box set of Dangerman too, not sure how that happened  ???

All because I liked the rulebook cover.
Stupid hobby.

We are nothing if not an Obsessive\Compulsive group :) Thanks for buying it though!

Offline matakishi

• The Teacher
  • Galactic Brain
  • Cousin of Hammers
    • Matakishi's Tea House
« Reply #57 on: May 03, 2011, 03:38:08 PM »
It was waiting when I arrived home just now. Slightly dented by the Post Office but serviceable :)