Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 07:53:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690838
  • Total Topics: 118355
  • Online Today: 861
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Soo...  (Read 1042 times)

Offline GladioHumanitas

• Bookworm
  • I can't see through this helmet.
Soo...
« on: March 06, 2011, 08:11:17 PM »
... I think I crash-landed here. But that's okay, either they sent me to Heaven by mistake or this is just otherwise a really neat place to crash-land into.

On to the show aka introduction now then... except that I am Finnish and shall now proceed to remain quiet in two languages! Hah!
Well okay, I might actually speak (or type as the case is), seeing how this place revealed me a couple of miniature genres that I didn't know even existed. Of course, that's just going to give me a valid excuse to gather even more miniatures until I'm going to need to buy a castle from Transylvania to house them all. Maybe I can get a count's title to go with it, who knows.

So here I am, a gaming man - I'll never rest, I'll never give in, until my quest has come to the end!  8)

Anybody want to buy a slightly-used spaceship by the way?  :D
"His ability to outrun a burning hydrogen airship was lacking, so the Law of Natural Selection said he had to go (it's not always a fair statute)."

Offline Hauptgefreiter

• Mastermind
Re: Soo...
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 10:45:25 PM »
right, you crash-landed on the correct coordinates  :D
Take a rest and look around before you continue on your quest ;)

Welcome to the LAF!
per aspera ad astra

Offline Calimero

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Galactic Brain
Re: Soo...
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 11:38:45 PM »

Welcome to LAF 8)
A CANADIAN local hobby store with a small selection of historical wargames miniatures (mainly from Warlords). They also have a great selection of paint and hobby accessories from Vallejo, Army painter, AK Interactive, Green Stuff World and more.; https://www.kingdomtitans.ca/us/