Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:58:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Advertising sales on the forum, some rules suggestions.  (Read 1873 times)

Offline Galland

• Scatterbrained Genius
Advertising sales on the forum, some rules suggestions.
« on: October 06, 2011, 01:41:05 PM »
I am a active trader here and on other forums, I like to buy beutifully painted miniatures that often are offered, and to trade for hard to get bits and figures. This I am sure that I share with a lot of others.
However, I find it really irretating when I read about something that is offered, just to find out that I cant bid on it, due to the fact that the seller have blocked certain or all foreign countries.
If a person dont intend to sell to the major part of the members of the forum, or rather, the intention is to just allow a certain few, I dont think this should be advertised here at all. Dont use the forum to further your eBay auctions if we (the greater we, as in people from different countries) are not allowed to make bids.
This might seem like a small issue, but it is actually a rather common thing, to common to be ignored. I dont know what others feel regarding this, but I have now spoken my mind.
I should add that I dont care what kind of rules people use on eBay or other places (well I do, but its not my business there), but here it should be open for all the forum members.

//S
Tintin - Pulp Adventures in a orderly fashion
Gallows Falls - Western Village
Eisende - Mordheim costal village WIP
Rome - SPQR & Hail Caesar

Offline Prof.Witchheimer

• Elder God
    • Back of Beyond
Re: Advertising sales on the forum, some rules suggestions.
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 02:06:39 PM »
I don‘t see any need for action or rules here. I don’t mind posting these auctions on LAF, as long as there are some members who would be able to bid on the auctions because they’re living in the same country, no matter if they belong to the major part of the forum or not.

Also I think that matter doesn’t need discussing. Topic locked.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 02:08:16 PM by Prof.Witchheimer »