Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:27:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Blackwater Gulch miniatures  (Read 14181 times)

Offline goon3423

• Mastermind
Re: Blackwater Gulch miniatures
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2012, 05:55:30 AM »
They all look great! I'm down for at least one of each  :). The Wrassler' is particularly cool!
I am looking for the following Deadlands minis:  Shotgun Thug, Lost Soul, Cleaners, Railroad Workers & Feral Dead. If you have any of these minis, or if you are one, please send me a PM.

Offline Smith

• Mad Scientist
    • Plastic Malpractice – Kitbashing, Wargames & Stuff
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2012, 03:28:01 PM »
LOVE the wrassler. I shall need at least 2 (depending on available weapon options) – one for Weird West stuff, and one to become video game legend Mike "Final Fight" Haggar:

Phil Smith
Head of Osprey Games

Plastic Malpractice – Kitbashing, Wargames & Stuff

OWG Resources HERE!

Offline Necros

• Scientist
    • Blackwater Gulch
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2012, 02:52:13 PM »
I have 2 new finished sculpts to share! First I have the Bandit sculpted by Igor (aka Brother Vinni), followed by the Gunslinger sculpted by Pedro Ramos. Both of these will be included in the upcoming Clancy Gang "starter set". I still have 2 more sculpts I'm waiting on, for the Wrassler who will be sculpted by Patrick Keith, and Masked Outlaw who will be sculpted by Bob Naismith. Those last 2 should be done around the end of the month. Anyway, here's the pics :)

:)
Blackwater Gulch - Gangfights in the Old West

Offline goon3423

• Mastermind
« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2012, 05:29:05 PM »
Can't wait! Keep them coming!

Offline styx

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2012, 05:40:12 PM »
Whoo! Can't wait to see this boxed set, that is what I have been waiting on to buy!
Check out my blogs!

Warhammer 40k, Fantasy and more!: http://armyoftheweek.blogspot.com

Warhammer Historicals: Legends of the High Seas and Old West, Gladiator: http://diceoflegends.blogspot.com/

Strange Aeons: http://strangeraeonsadventures.blogspot.com

Offline Necros

• Scientist
    • Blackwater Gulch
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2012, 07:01:26 PM »

Sorry though, but you'll have to wait a while :( I wish it didn't take so long to make stuff. But, it will be April by the time I have the figures all done and in my hands, then a couple weeks to get the master figures made, then like 6 weeks to get them pro-painted (all the good painters and sculptors have a back-log). I need the painted figures before I can make the printed materials like the character cards and box art, then a couple more weeks to get everything printed. Looking like it'll be an "Early Summer" release :) But of course I'll try and get it all done as fast as I can.

If all goes well though, I'll have the Vigilance Committee (lawmen) coming out too, but more like Early Fall. I'm hoping to be able to do 1 box set every quarter if I can, but just these first few will take longer till I learn the hard way and figure out what I'm doing. But anyway, between those releases box sets I'll be doing separate models, like single figures or 2-packs that you can get to add on to your gangs.

Going forward, in the future, I'm going to try to get 1 sculptor to do all 5 figures for any given box set, instead of 1 here and there peacemeal like I've been doing so far. Starting to plan now for an Indian tribe and also Mexican gang too, but those will be a while.

Offline leonmallett

• Mastermind
    • Kitbash Games
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2012, 11:51:58 AM »
I have to say I like the sculpting far more on the Bandit.
Kitbash Games' web-page: http://www.kitbashgames.co.uk/

Offline Dewbakuk

• Administrator
  • Galactic Brain
« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2012, 11:39:06 PM »
The bandit is a great sculpt, the other... not so much, it's not bad but not good enough to attract my cash.
So many projects..... so little time.......

Offline Necros

• Scientist
    • Blackwater Gulch
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2012, 04:00:40 AM »
I like em both :)

In the future though, I plan to try and have 1 sculptor do a whole gang set so there will be better continuity that way. These first sculpts were originally going to be sold separately, but everyone is asking for box sets. So I want to try and put together a nice set with some cool extra goodies and keep the box sets as cheap as I can, and then do different sets for different themes, like indians, mexicans, hillbillies, etc.

Offline Necros

• Scientist
    • Blackwater Gulch
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2012, 09:26:43 PM »
Quick update..

I just changed around the rulebook download page and removed the membership requirement for downloading, so anyone can download now and you don't have to sign up first.

Also, I just added new Character Cards on there too, there's 1 for the Bounty Hunter Gang Leader model and I'll have a new card for future models too. You can just print it out, cut it out and it will fit in the typical card sleeves out there. Also, there's a few different blank card templates so you can just write in your own gang member's info. And a Photoshop version if you want to get creative.