Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:10:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1686511
  • Total Topics: 118107
  • Online Today: 857
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 12:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: (Kickstarter) Pulp City: Cold War  (Read 5759 times)

Offline leonmallett

• Mastermind
    • Kitbash Games
Re: (Kickstarter) Pulp City: Cold War
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2015, 09:27:23 AM »
Bump as a final day reminder. :)
Kitbash Games' web-page: http://www.kitbashgames.co.uk/

Offline obsidian3d

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • o2media
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2015, 06:58:19 PM »
The levelling off in numbers and dollars during the second half of the campaign was a little sad to see, especially when compared to the campaigns I've been involved in previously. Still, almost 500% funded is nothing to sneeze at. Some more great new figures look like they'll be coming from this one.
obsidian3d
www.o2media.ca

Offline fairoaks024

• Mastermind
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2015, 08:38:59 PM »
Yes, I don't know what was going on the last few days, it went up and down repeatedly. Very frustrating. I don't know why, I couldn't resist upping mine for all the extras that were unlocked and don't get why it stalled.

Especially as the lady KS they did was very we'll run and delivered in a very timely fashion.

Regards

Jim
Cult of the black goat cultist No.10

Offline obsidian3d

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • o2media
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2015, 09:42:35 PM »
I'll confess that I kept quiet about delivery of the Supreme Edition while the KS campaign was running. I went in for collector and am still waiting for several items. Leon and Devon have both been trying to keep things moving along there so I'm hopeful it will all show up at some point. I won't say it wasn't disappointing to be missing stuff, but I'm pretty sure that experience will play into a better (and likely faster) delivery process from Pulp Monsters for this one.

Offline maroonldr

• Assistant
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2015, 04:17:15 PM »
I'm actually in the same boat as obsidian3d.  I was in for Collectors from the Supreme Edition KS.  I was told my stuff was on the way and a few weeks later was told "oops, no it's not."  I'm also still missing pieces with no clue when they will actually show up.  I didn't back this KS not because of any of those reasons but it appeared that the base KS price was the retail price of the figures. 

That said they are a great company and it is a great game so I look forward to their continued success in the years to follow. 

Offline leonmallett

• Mastermind
    • Kitbash Games
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2015, 09:36:19 AM »
I'm actually in the same boat as obsidian3d.  I was in for Collectors from the Supreme Edition KS.  I was told my stuff was on the way and a few weeks later was told "oops, no it's not."  I'm also still missing pieces with no clue when they will actually show up.  I didn't back this KS not because of any of those reasons but it appeared that the base KS price was the retail price of the figures.  

That said they are a great company and it is a great game so I look forward to their continued success in the years to follow.  

We have had real supply problems from our primary caster (and we are looking into alternative options going forward), which has caused regrettable delays to delivery for a small number of backers. We are truly very sorry for the delays this has caused.

As for the pricing: the base team pledges would have been equivalent to a little under the comparable web-store price for just 7 of the minis; however, each team pledge included an effectively free additional 8th mini that won't be available via general retail, and only via web-store reward points and special promotions/opportunities. Therefore altogether the team pledges were actually less than the equivalent retail price even before free unlocks were added when factoring what the 8th mini would cost if available to buy normally, and with a further saving for the Cold war pledge for both teams. :)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 07:37:11 PM by leonmallett »