Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 09:16:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Shocking Tales of Madness and... Cardboard?!? Update: Second game with Farmland  (Read 18560 times)

Offline Mason

• Elder God
  • Eternal Butterfly!
    • Blind Beggar Miniatures
That is a great idea.
Very handy to have the info readily available.

Well done, that man!

Offline Cherno

• Scatterbrained Genius
I noticed I've made an error on one or two of the cards, please refrain from downloading from the Strange Aeons website until I have sent corrected versions, which will be very shortly! :)

Offline Anatoli

• Scatterbrained Genius
Wow, really missed this thread until now, fantastic to see the end result Cherno!
And great to see some of my minis made it to cardboard standee's  :)

Offline TheShadow

• Scientist
I noticed I've made an error on one or two of the cards, please refrain from downloading from the Strange Aeons website until I have sent corrected versions, which will be very shortly! :)

dont know if weve spotted the same thing but armour vests currently have +1 and +2 to movements instead of -1 and -2 !
"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows!"
"The weed of crime bears bitter fruit. Crime does not pay.... The Shadow knows!"

Offline Cherno

• Scatterbrained Genius
Yes, that was one of the errors, made a minus into a plus... Well, let's just say they're Power Armor! :D

@ Anatoli: Your miniature photos are very nice, and the Squidfaced cultists make ideal leaders or High Priests :) And of course I got good use of the other things as well, it's a shame I wasn't able to use the Werewolf yet, he's my favourite =)

Offline Cherno

• Scatterbrained Genius
Doopdeedoo...

Uncle Mike, I sent you the correted cards a week ago, in case you haven't received it I have re-sent it to the info@... adress :)

Offline Cherno

• Scatterbrained Genius
I'm sorry to say that I still haven't been able to get the Strange Aeons crew to re-upload the cards which makes me kinda sad cause they are just waiting to be used by other players :(

Offline cuchulain23

• Scientist
I like your cardboard terrain and minis, looks really good.