Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:46:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 1690905
  • Total Topics: 118357
  • Online Today: 907
  • Online Ever: 2235
  • (October 29, 2023, 01:32:45 AM)
Users Online

Recent

Author Topic: Submissions ?  (Read 1706 times)

Offline Sevya

• Student
Submissions ?
« on: March 21, 2012, 04:49:36 PM »
Are player Submissions for this game welcomed?  There are a couple of ideas that have been presented that seem to be low priority that I'll probably work on myself anyway.  If I get something workable put together, would you, Agis, want to see it?  Or, would that bog down your already limited time?

Sevya
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 06:26:34 AM by Agis »

Offline Agis

• villainous mastermind
  • Galactic Brain
    • A.D.Publishing
Re: Subissions?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 06:26:19 AM »
Submissions that are not sold but made available for free are of course more than welcome!  8)
I would love to see with what you come up.  ;) However please do not copy anything from the published books. You would violate copyright law.   :o :-X

If you want anything published as an “official” Victory Decision product – like Thomas had done with the Romanian Army book – please contact me directly via PM or mail.
If the product is suitable I would review the file, do the editing, layout and all points (re)calculations and would publish it via the Vault. We just have to agree on an acceptable payment… I am sure we can come to an agreement.  ;)

« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 06:28:23 AM by Agis »
cheers and keep on gaming, Agis - https://www.adpublishing.de

Offline Marauder

• Librarian
Re: Submissions ?
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 09:18:18 PM »
Interesting.

When it comes to the Sci-fi game I will be generating lots and lots of stats - but these will all be based on existing minis and thus would not be available "for sale" as we'd be infringing on other's IP's.  Still it would be nice for to have a location for fan-based stats and such.

I supposed if the original manufacturer's agree then you could have an official supplement for some of them.

-Tim