Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 07:29:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Easter eggs hunt.  (Read 4472 times)

Offline Enethaeron

• Librarian
Re: Easter eggs hunt.
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2012, 12:13:59 PM »
Few minutes and many interrogations later, von Klaw and Schultz decide to continue their expedition through the island. Their walk is now more cautious and silent as both of the hunters think about their disturbing last encounter.

Soon, the landscape changes. Rocks emerge from the bushes and among them fantastic shapes, witnesses of titanic, antediluvian life-forms, extinguished for aeons. Extinguished? Really?

Schultz attention is suddenly attracted by a greenish glow. As he gets closer, he discovers some green-spotted spheres of strange aspect. He calls von Klaw and both men take a look at the mysterious objects.

Eggs! This is eggs!

To be continued...

Offline Enethaeron

• Librarian
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2012, 12:40:05 PM »
Yes. This is eggs. The biggest eggs they ever seen…and one of them is hatched. Immediately, the two men think about the money they could make by selling the two remaining eggs or better, by raising themselves whatever will get out of these eggs. Can you imagine: Buy your own living dinosaurs!
Carefully, the hunters take the eggs in their arms and begin the slow way back to civilisation and wealth.
They barely walked a few hundred meters when a terrible roar resounds from the depth of the jungle.

Something big, heavy and yet very quick is moving through the bushes. The men drop the eggs on the grass and face now the direction of the monstrous trampling coming to them.

Tons of muscles, sabre fangs and razor claws run upon them and it is now the turn of Schultz to run away, crying as a little child.

Meanwhile, von Klaw raises his rifle. He knows that he has only one chance and he doesn’t want to think about the consequences of a failure. He fires…
What happened exactly? Nobody knows. But weeks later, Schultz, during his rare moments of lucidity, will tell that he heard the shot, a brief shout and nothing more.

Then he will return to his cell, drooling and moaning about big lizards and big eggs.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 12:42:34 PM by Enethaeron »

Offline magokiron

• Mastermind
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2012, 06:22:33 AM »
 lol

I really enjoyed your narrative and pics.

Is something more planned?

Thanks for sharin.
I know you're too old to play with toy soldiers. So give them to me... NOW!

Offline Enethaeron

• Librarian
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2012, 01:40:00 PM »
lol

I really enjoyed your narrative and pics.

Is something more planned?

Thanks for sharin.

Thanks! I really enjoyed to play this game. With the Chain Reaction system, you are never sure to play exactly how you planned to do and, sometimes, you'd better listen the system and run away instead of standing bravely and being eaten at the end.
There will probably be some sequels to this history. First, beacuse I'm finishing to paint the rescue team and then because the most perceptive of you have probably noticed the strange statues appearing from time to time in the jungle, and this probably deserves some explanations...

Offline Papa Spanky

• Scientist
    • Geek in the Basement
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2012, 03:45:10 AM »
Very fun stuff. The camera with the evidence on it must have been eaten with Von Klaw...