Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:26:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: 40% OFF “One year of Victory Decision” SALE, 2012 May 21 to 31!!!  (Read 3915 times)

Offline Agis

• villainous mastermind
  • Galactic Brain
    • A.D.Publishing
40% OFF “One year of Victory Decision” SALE, 2012 May 21 to 31!!!

The sale is part of our “One year of Victory Decision” freebie month. Yes it is already one year! May 21 2011 saw the release of “Victory Decision: World War II”. Since then A.D.Publishing has published all in all 20 eBooks via Wargame Vault (http://smtp.wargamevault.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=2468)!

The positive feedback and sales went way beyond my expectations, time again to give something special to all of you.

So from May 21 to May 31 2012 all 45 A.D.Publishing titles are at 40% off the original price.
If you are still missing some Field Guides or Technical manuals now is the time!
Hop over to the Wargame Vault and get your ebooks.
http://www.wargamevault.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=2468

Thanks to all of you who made this game a success.
http://www.adpublishing.de/html/victory_decision.html
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 07:03:14 AM by Agis »
cheers and keep on gaming, Agis - https://www.adpublishing.de

Offline Keeper Nilbog

• Scientist
 Thank you Agis  :D, as i've just started with ViDe, i thinks this with be Very useful  ;)

One question though, the GK books - will they be completely redone for Vide, or just upgrades of the current books - i'm thinking 'Banzai' here, mainly (though i think you do a book on the 'E' series German stuff as well (ie, will they be needed  ???)

Off to write a list (poor Paypal)

Offline Agis

• villainous mastermind
  • Galactic Brain
    • A.D.Publishing
The future development for the Gear Krieg line under ViDe is not yet decided.

I am working right now on the initial book - which will be my biggest so far.
- All the original "fluff"  of the GK Tactical rulebook
- all the rules of the ViDe core rulebook + the walker and other weird war rules
- and army lists for Germans, British, US, Soviet and Japanese (Early to mid war; rifle platoons + motorized + AFVs)

I expect a 150+ pages ebook.
If all works well  I am more than willing to expand this. While writing it I am again experiencing my original enthrallment with GK. IMO still the best developed background of ANY weird war setting.

If you want more GK right now – go for the WaW Evo GK books, it is not that difficult to convert the stats to ViDe (using the ViDe GK Preview booklet as a template), same goes for my Panzer prototype book.
If the demand is there, I will re-release all these under ViDe.

Offline Keeper Nilbog

• Scientist
Thanks for the reply  :) - have some already, and with the 40% reduction will add more - along with ViDe products (especially if Ebay is nice to me over the next few days)

Offline Agis

• villainous mastermind
  • Galactic Brain
    • A.D.Publishing
I am crossing fingers for you and your sales...  8) ;) ;)

Offline NurgleHH

• Supporting Adventurer
  • Scatterbrained Genius
  • Spacelord
    • Victory Decision Vietnam
I am dissapointed, always bought your stuff at release. Now I could save 60% for waiting. Not very nice to the old customers.... :(
Victory Decision Vietnam here: leadadventureforum.com/index.php?topic=43264.0

Victory Decision Spacelords here: leadadventureforum.com/index.php?topic=68939.0

My pictures: http://pictures.dirknet.de/

Offline Agis

• villainous mastermind
  • Galactic Brain
    • A.D.Publishing
Sorry, that is always the problem with sales. And exactly the reason why I was VERY reluctant to do it.

But I can reassure you that it is not 60%.  8)
All ViDe books are between 15 and 25% off ALL the time. The 40% off is just the icing on the cake.

Offline Onebigriver

• Mastermind
Sorry, that is always the problem with sales. And exactly the reason why I was VERY reluctant to do it.

But I can reassure you that it is not 60%.  8)
All ViDe books are between 15 and 25% off ALL the time. The 40% off is just the icing on the cake.

Sales are brilliant, but you can't wait around for everything to be on sale before you buy it. NurgleHH, look on the bright side, a sale can attract more players to a rule system, plus you could buy the sourcebooks you haven't got at a reduced price.

Personally, the sale encouraged me to take the plunge and buy the rules, plus I posted on Frothers Unite about the sale so I'm sure others will have done the same.
Waiter, my soup is giggling.

Offline Kieffer

• Bookworm
  • Sky Marshal
    • Petites figurines pour grandes batailles
I have used this sale to expand my ViDe collection with the German Fallschirmjaeger Field Guide and the German Technical Manual. It will prove useful for my friend who play german paratroopers.
Unfortunately for me, the only two armies i own actually are not already covered by the rules (French early war platoon and Finnish platoon).
I will follow with interest the expansion of the range. ;)

Offline Agis

• villainous mastermind
  • Galactic Brain
    • A.D.Publishing
I have used this sale to expand my ViDe collection with the German Fallschirmjaeger Field Guide and the German Technical Manual. It will prove useful for my friend who play german paratroopers.
That is waht a sale is all about, get some stuff you always wanted to get to round things up. If you are really interested into any system /mini or whatever you will have it anyway before the sale.
But Nurgle has a point, I will try to make something special for the "really loyal" customers, have to talk with Wargame Vault about it.  ::)
Unfortunately for me, the only two armies i own actually are not already covered by the rules (French early war platoon and Finnish platoon).
I will follow with interest the expansion of the range. ;)
Hmm, maybe there is hope for you soon. I am writing the GK army lists right now, since the initial Gear Krieg is  about early and mid war I have written the historical German, British, Soviet and US lists accidentally.  :o :o  ;)
And while at it I looked also into French and Polish forces (Finnish will be not so soon included) and drafted some stuff, maybe I find the time to write them too.
It really is a time issue right now, real life job kicks in heavily, ViDe is always there (writing the books, playing them, plus painting,  photos, layout work). In addition I may get involved in a freelance work for another system…
Nuff whining – I am on it!  8)