Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:29:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: MacLAM 2012  (Read 9672 times)

Offline gamer Mac

• Galactic Brain
Re: MacLAM 2012
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2012, 11:38:48 AM »
Yes ages more. Will pos ???t them tonight.

Offline gamer Mac

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2012, 10:46:47 PM »
The camp site where one of the books was to be found. Along with some skeletons

A picture of Abdul the invincible. A low level character who seem to have a charmed life. Under a hail of fire with not a scratch

Police captain's office containing the thrid book. My officer tried to take him on but failed.

Other pictures of the action at the other side of the table.
I was left with one low grade rifleman who got killed in the final round trying to run off with the main objective book.

Offline Ray Rivers

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2012, 11:58:23 PM »
 :-*

Some excellent looking games, I must say.

OTOH, no kilts, no haggis, no blue painted faces...  :-[

;)

Offline gamer Mac

• Galactic Brain
« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2012, 07:47:16 PM »
Yes believe it or not we don't all go around in kilts, snacking on haggis. And the blue paint on the face is tough on the fair skin :D

Next game up is our zeppelin game.

The game set up. The red counters are sentries. The white counters are encounter markers.
There were four players, each had a grade 3 and a grade 1, all members of Robbies sky rangers.
Each player had to roll a dice for a random  starting point.
The story is that the rangers have a time limit to stop the Zeppelin from dropping a huge big bomb on New York. Each team lands a small plane on top of the zeppelin and then abseils down into one of the entry points.

One of the first players into the zeppelin crashes through one of the bedroom windows and surprises a lady passenger getting dressed in her room. The lady attacks with her handbag but misses. I was then expecting the player to hit her back or try and force his way though but instead he grabbed her and gave her a kiss

The cheese as it has been named is used to represent the gas bags within the zeppelin, for checking line of sight.

One of the game objectives was to take control of the bridge but the corridor is a good bottle neck for the defender.

One of the encounter markers was a British diplomat who had to be protected. The room they picked to keep him safe had a guard.

The other objective of the game was to drop the bomb into the sea. The controls were in this room, which lead to a big fight in here

The players managed to drop the bomb into the ocean two turns before reaching New York.

Offline aggro84

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Noble Pursuits
« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2012, 04:55:50 AM »
Very nice.  :-*

That zeppelin is still one of the coolest things I've ever seen.

Offline manic _miner

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Four A miniatures
« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2012, 08:00:24 PM »
 Looks like you all had a great time.

Who is the lad in the blue shirt with tatooes and a goaty?He has bought quite a few miniatures from me at the various Scotish show's.Never caught his name though.

Offline growlergod

• Schoolboy
« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2012, 09:56:27 PM »
Hi manic _miner. My name is Adam. Going to be using the sea demons along with crooked dices' crab men to make a Blood bowl team.
It's basically going to be a lizardman team with the crabs being saurus and the sea demons being my skink runners.

I'll drop you a pm when I finally bring out the hairy sticks and slap some paint on them.

Offline manic _miner

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Four A miniatures
« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2012, 06:39:54 AM »
 Nice to find-out your name Adam.Looks like the games went really well.The submersible game is very inspired.

Offline growlergod

• Schoolboy
« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2012, 11:31:43 AM »
It was a load of fun. But the turtle is too damn big!! Andy_m likes to build things that are very pretty and damn awkward to use  lol
Silly fins  ;)