Forum > Age of Myths, Gods and Empires

Crested Legionaries in Italic H helmets.

(1/2) > >>

Aventine:
Several of our customers expressed a desire for crested legionaries and we had gone soo far as to supply one with separate crested helmets for conversion. We have now decided that his poor fingers have suffered enough and added two packs of them to our range.

I added a mix of arms which we have available but will supply the packs with whatever you may want.

Cheers

Keith
Aventine Miniatures
http://www.aventineminiatures.co.uk/catalog/index.php?cPath=53_74_88

philhendry:
Very nice, but...

Aren't they just praetorians?

Phil

Aventine:
Phil

IMHO they could be as the Praetorians could be just fancy Legionaries. We were asked for these and so we did them, they differ from our Praetorians in that they lack the arm protection(unless you want it), they have either one greave or none and they don't have pteruges.

Just another option to mull over.

Cheers

Keith

Mad Doc Morris:
Yes, they are a nice addition. However, I do wonder, if it wasn't just as viable to make the heads interchangeable in general, i.e. to offer bodies and heads separately (as already done with some models). Perhaps that could as well free up ressources for another set of helmet designs (as much as I like the Niedermörmter and Imperial Gallic types…). ;)
But then again, I'm not that versed with economics. ::)

Aventine:
MDM

It is easier for me when casting if the model is in one piece, The large neckguard makes this head a bitch to fit so we felt it better in this case to attach it. Adam will do more helmets(aux. infantry and Cavalry) and other armour types so there will be even more options to mix and match.

Cheers

Keith

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version