Forum > Bazaar of Obscurities

Bazaar of Obscurities FAQ's

(1/10) > >>

Prof.Witchheimer:
If you have any questions about Bazaar rules, don't hesitate to ask. This is the only thread for it, please don't start any topics with questions/suggestions on the child boards.

robh:
I think this is a very good change.

I would suggest FS: FT: and FS/FT: as starter text for the titles though. Having (SALE)(TRADE) at the beginning of every thread line is visually too dominant and will be confusing as more entries are made.

Steve F:
I agree that this is a good set of changes (and an opportunity to slip that missing "a" into the name!).  Thanks, Prof - it's a sensible way of address the disquiet surrounding the board.

Just one thing, though.  Before clicking "Show unread posts since last visit", I used to go to the Bazaar first, and click "Mark Read", so that the "unread" listing wasn't swamped with Bazaar posts.  So far as I can tell, there is no "Mark Read" link for the Bazaar as a whole, now, but separate ones for each child board.  Is there any way around having to go into each child board and mark it as read every time?

OSHIROmodels:
Looks good to me  :D

cheers

James

Prof.Witchheimer:

--- Quote from: robh on October 01, 2012, 01:12:33 PM ---I would suggest FS: FT: and FS/FT: as starter text for the titles though. Having (SALE)(TRADE) at the beginning of every thread line is visually too dominant and will be confusing as more entries are made.

--- End quote ---

It's more about making it quite noticable in the "Show unread posts since last visit" list. So we will let it run that way first. Later we still can change/optimize something.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version