Forum > Bazaar of Obscurities

Bazaar of Obscurities FAQ's

<< < (2/10) > >>

Prof.Witchheimer:

--- Quote from: Steve F on October 01, 2012, 01:17:00 PM ---Just one thing, though.  Before clicking "Show unread posts since last visit", I used to go to the Bazaar first, and click "Mark Read", so that the "unread" listing wasn't swamped with Bazaar posts.  So far as I can tell, there is no "Mark Read" link for the Bazaar as a whole, now, but separate ones for each child board.  Is there any way around having to go into each child board and mark it as read every time?

--- End quote ---

I don't think so. But I will check it.

Centaur_Seducer:
Maybe not the place for this, but I do welcome this change fully, and the new rules are great!
Thanks prof for making this an even better place to spend my so-called working hours on :)

Mason:
I can only echo the above posts and welcome the changes, especially concerning the ebay listings.
A job well done, I think.

Vern:
Nice changes, makes lots of sense :)

Which 'board', do you think, would be the best for offers/voucher etc (like the Maelstrom or Foundry ones)?

Prof.Witchheimer:
Actually no one of these new boards is appropriate for this sort of posts. They are only for private trades. Still have to think about a Commercial Child Board. For the time being try to post it to the suitable theme boards or Open Talk.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version