Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:15:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: BLACK ARMY PRODUCTIONS - We're Alive! New Post-Apoc Range Now Ready  (Read 5408 times)

Offline Doc Twilight

• Mastermind
  • We have no time for Trucers!
    • Black Army Productions
Black Army Productions - New Website and New Releases!
(Yes, we're still here!) :o

First, I want to tell you all that I am very grateful for your friendship, love, and support over the last year and a half. I am extremely grateful, especially to those of you who kept prodding me to get active again. So... that's that.
Although Black Army Productions has not had anything new to report in some time, that is because we have been working hard on the new ranges, and more importantly, to correct our recurring technical difficulties with the old site and ordering system, which ultimately meant scrapping everything and starting fresh with the assistance of an outside developer.
Our brand-new and much improved website is now live, and we have a new e-mail address blackarmyproductions@gmail.com .
I am pleased to announce the release of two new product lines, which I'll discuss in their respective sections. For the Post-Apocalyptic enthusiasts among you, I am happy to report that THE LAST DECADE is finally available for sale to the general public.

Black Army Productions is proud to offer miniatures and vehicles for The Last Decade,a range of post-apocalyptic miniatures and vehicles set in a universe in which the bombs dropped in the 1980s, forever freezing the world with the technology, music, and of course - the fashion - of the 1980s. While we have rules in development, these can be used with any of a variety of skirmish rulesets available on the market today; they also happen to mix well with other ranges (Copplestone's Future War range, for example.) Even better, more figures and vehicles are already on the way!

New Releases Include:

The Patrol (who atttempt to maintain some semblance of order in this post-nuclear era) ]

The Swarm (a gang known for its love of fashion and music from the 1980s)

The Mir Ghouls (sufferers of a virus brought to Earth when Mir crashed, Mir Ghouls are recognizable by their gray skin and white hair - zombie-like, but highly intelligent and not at all slow!)

The Workshop (a gang of mercenaries featuring Bertram, Ernest, Mr. Roger Fredericks, and Gruber the Big Blue Furry Mutant

Smilin' Pete, the North American Restricted Zone's most infamous Arms Dealer, with his trusted friend Alvin the Camel.

Vehicles include an Armored Schoolbus and an Armored Sportscar, which you may or may not want to risk taking up to 88 mph!

For complete views of the new minis, please visit our new website.
Some Last Decade figures have been sold at California conventions, so these may look familiar to some of you (check out the Gallery page for pictures from a convention demo!), but we are pleased to finally offer these figures to gamers worldwide via our new website.

I think you'll like what you see.

-Doc

www.blackarmyproductions.com

Offline commissarmoody

• Galactic Brain
    • Moodys Adventures
Re: BLACK ARMY PRODUCTIONS - We're Alive! New Post-Apoc Range Now Ready
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 02:38:29 AM »
As I live and breath, welcome back dude.  :D
"Peace" is that brief, glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.

- Anonymous

Offline Doc Twilight

• Mastermind
    • Black Army Productions
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 06:57:45 AM »
Pleased to be back in the land of the living:)

-Alex

Offline commissarmoody

• Galactic Brain
    • Moodys Adventures
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2012, 07:10:13 AM »
There has been much debate as to your fate. there was talk of gypsy or alien abduction.  :D

Offline Galland

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 07:32:06 AM »
I am sure that is great news, however, I was totally convinced this was about a new range of miniatures representing a Football Hooligan Club here in Sweden haha! :)
Tintin - Pulp Adventures in a orderly fashion
Gallows Falls - Western Village
Eisende - Mordheim costal village WIP
Rome - SPQR & Hail Caesar

Offline SBRPearce

• Mad Scientist
    • "The Cellar-Dweller" blog
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2012, 01:50:05 PM »
My one complaint about the new website has to do with the product photoson the Last Decade page - when I click on the postage-stamp-sized teaser picture, the photo-load app spools up... the very same postage-stamp-sized photo.

I really am interested in seeing them up close - can I have a snap, oh, 400 x 600 pixels? Please?
from Mr.Vampire: "It's the paintjob that makes the miniature fight harder not the size."

Offline Doc Twilight

• Mastermind
    • Black Army Productions
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2012, 08:25:46 PM »
My one complaint about the new website has to do with the product photoson the Last Decade page - when I click on the postage-stamp-sized teaser picture, the photo-load app spools up... the very same postage-stamp-sized photo.

I really am interested in seeing them up close - can I have a snap, oh, 400 x 600 pixels? Please?

It's an issue with the software, mate, so I think I may be able to help if you can give me say, 24 hours to arrange a larger shot in case I don't have it? Let me know what you need a pic of, and I'll get it up:)

-Alex

Offline styx

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2012, 09:32:51 PM »
Could you get some better shots in the Gallery that are larger at least?
Check out my blogs!

Warhammer 40k, Fantasy and more!: http://armyoftheweek.blogspot.com

Warhammer Historicals: Legends of the High Seas and Old West, Gladiator: http://diceoflegends.blogspot.com/

Strange Aeons: http://strangeraeonsadventures.blogspot.com

Offline Doc Twilight

• Mastermind
    • Black Army Productions
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2012, 10:00:17 PM »
Could you get some better shots in the Gallery that are larger at least?

Will do. In the meanwhile, if there's something you need a shot of, holler at me, and I'll post it here.

-Alex

Offline Hauptgefreiter

• Mastermind
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2012, 10:06:48 PM »
Hey Doc,
good to have you back  ;)
There were some people trying to get in touch with you. I hope you didn't miss something important.

Beside that I'm hoping that you and your wife are well and healthy  :)
per aspera ad astra

Offline SBRPearce

• Mad Scientist
    • "The Cellar-Dweller" blog
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2012, 01:43:07 PM »
It was more of an FYI with the new website. I was browsing that whole range and ran into the issue. Also, thinking about getting one of your Mata hari figs as a Xmas gift for one of my players (who closely resembles the figure in question!)

Offline tnjrp

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • The dog, the dog, he's at it again
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2012, 01:59:40 PM »
Black Army Productions is proud to offer miniatures and vehicles for The Last Decade,a range of post-apocalyptic miniatures and vehicles set in a universe in which the bombs dropped in the 1980s, forever freezing the world with the technology, music, and of course - the fashion - of the 1980s
Oh dear me. A nightmare vision if there ever was one :P

Offline Dentatus

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • Stalker7.com
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2012, 09:39:15 PM »
Stuck in the 80s. Gah! I'd rather die from radiation poisoning.  ;)

Offline tnjrp

• Scatterbrained Genius
  • The dog, the dog, he's at it again
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2012, 07:50:23 AM »

Offline Doc Twilight

• Mastermind
    • Black Army Productions
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2012, 06:41:15 PM »
Well, it's wasn't all bad, the grrlz looked sexier back then ;D

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-N-ZLUeRzjl8/T7txADR5ASI/AAAAAAAAAMs/AUxLztwNO3k/s1600/madonna+80s.jpg

Sadly, the sheer amount of Aquanet used by this young lady means that she likely did NOT survive the Apocalypse. At least... not in that form;)

-Alex