Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:55:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: Hell On Earth Post Apoc Miniature Kickstarter  (Read 6419 times)

Offline greyseerco

• Bookworm
Re: Hell On Earth Post Apoc Miniature Kickstarter
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2012, 02:37:34 PM »
I didnt mean this as a slam to the project, I wish you guys success.  But my average investment in a KS project is WAY over $100.00, and my cup is empty :(

The figs look great and I hope you guys do very well with them!
Oh, I don't work for the guys making these, I am more of the kind of guy that believes a rising tide raises all boats.    But yeah, I am reaching my limit too.  So many pent up ideas that are now trying to ride the KS wave is creating over saturation.  I too am nearing my limit, I just hope people hold on to their good ideas for a bit longer.

Offline obsidian3d

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • o2media
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2012, 06:51:50 PM »
I've had a look at this a few times, and would like to pledge, but I don't really see it (thus far) as being that good of a value. If you factor in the retail prices of the books that you get at some of the levels it still seems that you end up paying something on the order of $9 or more per figure. Since I'm not in the US I'd also have to add shipping, which would make it around $10 each. There's still a lot of time left so the value might improve, but at this point I'll continue watching...
obsidian3d
www.o2media.ca

Offline bandit86

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2012, 07:21:38 AM »
Once again a confusing kickstarter.  At the grandmaster level you get everything at the grand master level plus a few thing extra but what do you get at the grandmaster(apply s to all levels too) level? I have a ton of figures from Reaper one of my favorite company's but I am holding off on this one for a while to see where it goes nothing really inciting yet.  The figures are basic iconic stuff Mad max type(already sold by Reaper) looks like a Rick type from walking dead, cowboy, Alice from resident evil, next one looks like a ridick type.  I do like the librarian and Templar and seeing that I really don't play games just like to paint might just buy them.
Barbarella: What's that screaming? A good many dramatic situations begin with screaming...
http://bandit86.blogspot.com/

Offline Marauderman

• Librarian
Re: @#!*% On Earth Post Apoc Miniature Kickstarter
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2012, 05:10:08 AM »
I like the look of these Hell on Earth Post Apocalyptic miniatures, the Greens made of the First 4 have sold me, I've back this one already and hope a few more people take a look at this kickstarter and back it if they are into Post Apocalyptic miniatures.

Offline Marauderman

• Librarian
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2012, 10:37:34 AM »
Only 8 days to go before this kickstarter ends, I hope a few more people who are intrested in Post Apocalyptic miniatures back this as some of these miniatures look like they will be ok from the greens done already.

Offline greyseerco

• Bookworm
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2012, 05:51:22 AM »
Well all I know is we went from 6 miniatures unlocked to 10 unlocked due to their new "Unlock Codes" program.   So the Gang Leader level is now worth it (10 mins +4 in the box, + 1 of each bonus - at least that's how I read it).  My hope is in the next 7 days the remaining 4 poses get "unlocked"/rescued.  But I am not holding my breath for the 40K Bonus figure of the Doombringer.  Still if you have been holding back until there was enough minis to make it worth the shipping, this is a good time to reconsider.  And if we get 14 more pledgers (so 234) we get another unlock.  I would love to get that female librarian.

Offline ancient one

• Bookworm
  • ....he's behind me right
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2012, 08:41:22 PM »
The doombringer bonus now unlocks at 35k, Muties have been added in as a bonus if the total hits 50k. There being done as a three pack like the wormlings.

Offline consectari

• Librarian
  • Rat King
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2012, 05:48:58 PM »
This is only the second kickstarter type thing I've jumped on (Studio Minis zombies first).  It looks like a really good deal now on some really nice minis. 

I just wish it was clearer what you get.  With the stretch goals, bonus goals, etc, I'm not really sure what all I'm getting.
All my best ideas are someone elses

Offline bandit86

• Scatterbrained Genius
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2012, 01:34:52 PM »
It will be a surprise :D

Offline obsidian3d

• Scatterbrained Genius
    • o2media
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2012, 05:16:49 PM »
There are a few really great looking figures in here, but I will be picking them up later if they're available. There just isn't enough here to make me want to add my money up front, despite the fact that I love the setting :(

Offline consectari

• Librarian
  • Rat King
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2012, 08:47:18 PM »
This just finished up.  It raised enough money to unlock all the stretch and bonus goals.  

In the end, I'll be getting 31 miniatures and 4 weapon sprues for $130.00usd.  Of course, exact number of minis varies by what you choose.  

I'm also getting 2 copies of a rule book I don't won't. Hopefully I'll be able to trade it off for something good.

Lots of potentially nice minis.  That Doombringer will make a great Zombie Boss.

Edit:
Due to a payment glitch, they are accepting backers through 3:30 EST Friday if anyone wants to jump on.  No more goals to reach, but lots of good deals for anybody that wants them.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1176616619/hell-on-earth-miniature-mega-release/posts
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 01:19:11 AM by consectari »