Forum > Fantasy Adventures

Damien's big thread of OOP and old school miniatures (Good bye for now)

(1/49) > >>

Damien:
Hello everyone, I am back again after a year of lurking but not posting. Back in 2010 I had a thread going about old school minis but that fizzled out as life got complicated. Lately I have started painting again and could not wait to be a part of this fantastic forum again.

This thread is going to be all about old school and OOP minis from Ral Partha, Grenadier, Citadel, Heratige, Chronopia, Celtos and many more. I just love the character of all old school miniatures and the heft of a metal mini vs. a plastic one.

Enough talk, I present to you all my first pictures of some Chronopia dwarves that I painted recently. I really like these guys, they are heavily armoured and grim (just look at their constipated faces!).

These are great sculpts and I would recommend them to anyone that loves painting dwarves.

Comments always welcome!

Cheers all
 Damien

manic _miner:
 Nice to see the Chronopia Dwarves amking an appearance.Bloodbones and Darktusks.

m4jumbo:
Nice work on the dwarves and welcome back!  Will be following your posts as I enjoyed the work from your previous thread. 

Unless you are going to repost your previous work here, I would consider editing in a link to your old thread in your above post so folks can check out the earlier stuff.

Thantsants:
Never seen these guys before but I like 'em - particularly the boar helmets and constipated expressions.

Very dour and dwarvish!  8)

Commander Vyper:
Nice paints and all but some of those barehead sculpts were anatomically suspect to say the least.  :?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version