Forum > Other Adventures

James Bond cars

(1/3) > >>

Dan:
There were some adverts for James Bond Cars on TV tonite , I'm not sure if there is a magazine attached or if its just cars that are for sale.
Has anybody bought them and are they 1/43rd scale? I'm really interested in buying them.

Dan:
I have answered my own question if these are the same ones . They are 1/43rd scale and it looks like theres a mag.

http://www.jamesbondcars.co.uk/

Orctrader:
I'm always confused by this scale thing.  Is 1/43 any good for 28mm?

Dan:
Quite a few people seem to use 1/43rd and put the figures on tall GW bases . The figures seem way too short for the cars but are quite wide so would not fit into 1/64th scale cars .
I bought some Matchbox 1/64th scale cars and they look odd with 28mm figures .

Svennn:
The cars are produced by Universal Hobbies in China and you can get them reasonably priced on evilbay if you buy direct and get a few to combine shipping.

Some of them go for silly prices from UK sellers. The magazine came out last year over here which was about a year after it was out in France. This means French sellers can be cheap as the bubble has burst there now.

I only collect Astons (not bond specific) but they are decent models for the money if you get them at cover price.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version