Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:29:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Donate

We Appreciate Your Support

Recent

Author Topic: (QUESTION) Whats the status of the Dreamforge Miniature Keilerkopf APCs?  (Read 1332 times)

Offline von der Tann

• Scientist
  • "Viel Feind - viel Ehr!" - Georg von Frundsberg
Maybe I am just too damn blind or to mentally deranged to find the status on the kickstarter website.

Am I correct and the APCs are due to ship/be released this month? :?
And the "pledge thing" is over too, right? Found a form to calculate the pledge stuff and shipping ... but how on earth do you pledge? 'Cause I really, really, really ,really want some of those cars.

I   A M   C O N F U S E D ... and I need help. Anyone? Please?

Thanks for all the help in advance and yeah, go ahead, laugh it up, I can take it. :D

von der Tann

"Viel Feind - viel Ehr!"
(Georg von Frundsberg, 1473 - 1528)

Offline Marauderman

• Librarian
Van I believe that Dreamforge kickstarter is finished. However some webstores are selling their miniatures, coolminiornot for eg .However I have yet to see their APCs on any third party web sites,I believe that they are still being manufactured.
I ordered some of thier miniatures only last week from a Third party store.

Offline von der Tann

• Scientist
  • "Viel Feind - viel Ehr!" - Georg von Frundsberg
Thanks. Yeah I saw their Eisenkern troops and the Leviathan Crusader too. Been toying with the thought of getting one Leviathan. But in all honesty I am really after the APCs.
Guess i have to wait. :)

Thanks for the input though.

Offline rwwin

• Mad Scientist
The kickstarter is over and you can no longer pledge.  For a while they were letting late pledgers get in but I believe that closed as well.  So if you missed it you'll have to wait for retail.

The kickstarter divided things up into waves.  The first wave with the leviathan crusader and stormtroopers was delayed three months for pledgers and took an additional month to get to retail.

The APC is part of wave three.  Wave 3 was originally set for May 2013.  While DreamForge hasn't confirmed any slippage, I'd bet good money that wave 3 suffers the same three month slip, meaning you probably won't see them in online retail until August at the earliest.